1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Frankie and Bennys

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by got2bslim, 28 October 2010 Social URL.

1. got2bslim

got2bslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hey guys, i am off out to the cinema and Frankie and Bennys for Hubbys birthday on sat night....i am having very little syns all week ie 2-3 a day so i can try n stay within my weekly allowence

I was just wondering who has been to there for a meal ?? What did u have to eat and how many syns it was?

I have been at Slimming world for 15 weeks now and this is the first time i have been out for a meal so any help would be greatly appreciated

Also if anyone knows where i can find the syn values for Frankie and Bennys that would be great , i am new to all this :confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. staceyporter

staceyporter Full Member

Pasta arribata is low syn about 6 or 7
    You could get salad, or steak (cut te fat off not sure about syns as it may be seasoned cooked in oil or something) but I advise swap chips for jacket potato order side veg and or corn on the cob
    I have a Sandwhich which has bacon grilled chicken salad and is served on wholemeal (three layers of bread!) which is very nice I ask them to leave off the Mayo which it comes with and don't eat the bacon as it's very fatty so using bread as my healthy extra I think that meal is free

Hope this helps and enjoy your night :D xx
  4. lisalucylastic

lisalucylastic Member

Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I usually have the hoi sin chicken and ask them to lay off the oil. It's chicken and peppers and hoi sin sauce but they do tend to cook it in a lot of oil unless you tell them. It's full of flavour.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.