Frankie and Benny's

MrsLisaMarie

I'm a loser
It's my birthday on Thursday and the hubby is treating me to a meal at Frankie and Bennys.

I don't want to use too many syns but I also don't wanna stick rigidly to my diet or I may find myself miserable and wanting to tuck into the hubby's food haha.

I usually have a pizza in there but I am going to steer clear of those knowing they are very high syn.

Any suggestions??

Lisa Marie xx

If you search this forum there are quite a few threads on F&B. Also, if you are an online member or go to class there was a feature on the website listing some suggestions. Happy birthday!

Hi. I go to Frankie and Bennys a lot. Are you going in the evening or at lunchtime? Their main menu has a lighter options bit, with things like steak with salad, or spaghetti bolognaise. Their menus are all online. I usually just have what i want and be good the rest of the week though.

Hi. I go to Frankie and Bennys a lot. Are you going in the evening or at lunchtime? Their main menu has a lighter options bit, with things like steak with salad, or spaghetti bolognaise. Their menus are all online. I usually just have what i want and be good the rest of the week though.

Thanks

Yeah I am thinking that. It is my 30+1th Birthday afterall. ;) Common sense will tell me that a pizza is going to be a hell of a lot more synful than spaghetti bolognaise - although I do have a major thing for the meatballs! Might just have them and be squeaky clean for the rest of the week haha xx

xx

Do you have access to the Slimming World website? They recently added a section on eating at Frankie & Benny's.

Back