1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Frankie and Benny's

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by JimJam87, 16 February 2014 Social URL.

1. JimJam87

JimJam87 Determined to do this

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I'm meeting a couple of old friends for lunch at F&B's tomorrow, as it's not somewhere I ever go, I have no knowledge of syn values. Does anyone have any ideas of what's the best thing to get? Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abisaurus

abisaurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(36.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    If youre a Slimming world member lifeline online has a F&B section in the eating out guide. It has suggestions of what to opt for. Youre always going to be best going for chicken/steak with veggies or jacket potato rather burger or pizza and friens. The bacon/gammon steaks are really nice

4. JimJam87

JimJam87 Determined to do this

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks, I'd searched in the syns section and couldn't find anything, will have a look at the guide.

5. jen3

jen3 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I went on Saturday for my daughters birthday. Had the Spahetti Oceania off the lighter bites menu and after looking at SW website I think it was free. Sauce was made with prawns and anchovies in a tomato base served with spaghetti and with a large salad with a lemon and black pepper dressing.

It was delicious

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.