Frankie & bennys or pizza hut

Williams

It's my daughters 6 birthday on Saturday and we are going out to one of these food outlets which would be better ??? I mainly follow EE, I'm really worried about what to have which is low in syns???? plz help

If I had to pick I would pick F and B. There is a guide to F and B on the SW website which gives some good examples of what to eat and what to avoid.
Pizza hut just fills me with dread since starting SW :( all that dough :(

Definitely F&B's! Pizza Hut is far too tempting (especially if you're doing the buffet - eek) That said, I think the pasta twists at Pizza Hut are reasonable syn wise. The balloons and kids packs are good at F&B's too.

Well I opted for light choice steak salad, I removed all fat it was delish but rather small not sure on syns and the cheese was part of H X a

Williams said:
Well I opted for light choice steak salad, I removed all fat it was delish but rather small not sure on syns and the cheese was part of H X a

Im a bit late but the light choice steak salad is appaling. I had arguments with the waitress. Its the most pitiful thing i ever saw for £11.99 the steak was perfect but a bit small, and the tiny pile of greenery was a sorry excuse for a salad it looked more of a slight decorative garnish. So i sent it back. The staffs excuse? " well, it is the healthy option" ???? That doesnt mean they scrimp on salad. Its not going to make me fat, i can buy a whole bag of salad for a quid in tescos and munch the lot and probably lose weight. I dont recommend it at all.

graciebaby87 said:
Im a bit late but the light choice steak salad is appaling. I had arguments with the waitress. Its the most pitiful thing i ever saw for £11.99 the steak was perfect but a bit small, and the tiny pile of greenery was a sorry excuse for a salad it looked more of a slight decorative garnish. So i sent it back. The staffs excuse? " well, it is the healthy option" ???? That doesnt mean they scrimp on salad. Its not going to make me fat, i can buy a whole bag of salad for a quid in tescos and munch the lot and probably lose weight. I dont recommend it at all.

I agree totally
The steak was very greasy the salad(if that's what u call it) was tiny really disappointed in it but I was so hungry I couldn't be bothered to send it bk

Back