Frankies weight loss!

Frankie84

Just had my first weigh in only after 4 days and have lost 6 pounds and half an inch I'm amazed! Very happy, it makes you want to stick to it!

That's great, its such a good incentive seeing the weight drop off isn't it! X

Frankie84 said:
Just had my first weigh in only after 4 days and have lost 6 pounds and half an inch I'm amazed! Very happy, it makes you want to stick to it!

Excellent. Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you, yea it is. Feeling quite ill today tho. Just lack of energy I think.

Have to go out this weekend and Im thinking of the best way to go about it.

How long have you been on the diet for?

I'm on my second week, lost 11lb first week (although was 8 day weigh in).

Like you had social events this week i couldn't get out of. One was a meal - i just had chicken salad (just ate lettuce leaves) and tonight is a party where i'm driving so that i can't drink and hopefully that will keep me away from the food. x

That's brilliant! 11lb!!! Hoping to be at that nxt week fingers crossed.

I gotta go out have dinner and drinks and not drivingl.... No excuses :-(

My friends all say I'm stupid for doing the CD, so don't like to bring it up often.

Frankie84 said:

My friends all say I'm stupid for doing the CD, so don't like to bring it up often.

Mine do too. How did you get on x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I too havent got much support from my friends. Im sure they want me to stay a fattie... I went to a party and like you they wouldnt take no for an aswer.. I drank wine and i ate and felt soooo bad the next day. None of my friends encourage me on this diet but i am determined to drop the weight.. Maybe they feel threatened by that.. Remember you are doing this for you and not them. Dont let them make you feel bad for your choices. This is a great diet and it workis if you stick to it .. I didnt loose any weight that wk after the party because the alcohol knocked me out of ketosis.. Good luck with what ever u decide.. If you do eat and drink get back on plan the next day and hopefully you will be ok xx

Thank you Debzie, love this site it's really good to have people that are feeling the same!

I did go out and enjoyed myself but not feeling too well today tho really want chinese lol but straight back on it today thanks to your message! x

Hey Frankie, well done on the weight loss.

I am on day 4 today and lost 6lbs, I am over the moon.

I have a few social events coming up. I am going to decide on the day what the best option for me is.

Good luck

PB

hey guys, I lost 7lbs in my 1st week - which i was happy about! i too have a 30th birthday party this saturday and i have never been so nervous! we are staying at the inlaws as well so she will offer me breakfast and stuff just find it really hard! no one offers support and all i get is people telling me once im off the cambridge and eating i will gain it all again - i have done everything from slimming world to weight watcher taken alli nothing works but this seems to help me stay on the right track - im actually watching everything that goes in my mouth which is amaxzing for me!

Well done on the weight loss PB & Toni!!

It's hard that no one is that supportive that's why I feel this website is great we're all here to egg each other on. Just have to picture yourself in a few months time.

People do say that you will gain the weight again but we know how hard its been to lose it and when you start eating again you learn how to eat the right way. I never want to be like I am now ever again so will make sure 100% that I won't.

Thing is you have to have the occasional dinner or drinks when doing this otherwise you will hide away all the time and not have fun you just need to make sure you get straight back on it the next day.

Nxt weigh in tomoz fingers crossed will let you know how it goes.

Everyone is in the same boat I think friends wise....I know you have to still enjoy yourself and you cant become a hermit but if it means I go out and drink sparkling water and have chicken salad thats what I will do its only this strict until you have lost the weight then you can have the odd night out as long as you are sensible after!

Luckily the in laws and my boyfriend are being supportive so fingers crossed whn I weigh in Monday it will be a good loss :)

Are you on the SS+? Anyone have any ideas what i could expect to lose first week on this?

Well I lost 5lb on my 1st week and 4lb on my 2nd was naughty that weekend so
Guessing that's why it was low and my
1st week wast a full weeks weigh in. Hope Monday goes well for you x

Feel so bad reached my first stone on thursday and have a Chinese on Friday very stupid of me :-(
Back on it today tho that's all that matters!

Charlie-Lauren how did the 1st weigh in go?

Back