Frankies Weight Watchers Journey!!

bustybarmaid

:character00148: Just thought i would post a quick hello, i am one of those that has always struggled with my weight, and its definately getting harder as i get older!
Anyhow, i have got to the point where i must do something, and yes, i have tried SW before, and also low carbing, but WW is the only one that works for me, as it controls portion sizes too.
A long long time ago i managed to get down to under 10 stone doing WW, but sadly over the past few years the weight has gone back on, up, to almost the highest weight i have ever been.Have been having a look around here for about a week now, so its about time i said 'hello'! :wavey:
Have been posting my food diarys on another WW forum that i found, but too be honest this one is a lot more busy and seems very friendly and helpful too, so will start to post my food diarys here every day.
When i am at work my food during the day doesn't change very much , out of convenience and also laziness, it is basically my evening meals that differ daily, weekends are different of course, and i do often have a day off diet, but i try and save a few points along the way to allow for this! ;)
I would love to lose about 3 stone, and to be totally honest, the charts would probably tell me that i should lose more than this, but that is my goal to begin with, more than good enough for me to begin with!
I am going to weigh myself first thing on a Wednesday morning whenever possible, sometimes it will have to be a Thusday morning though.
Frankie x

Sat 10th Oct Food Diary!

skimmed milk, 2 points
B- 1 thick slice ww bread toasted, homemade pate - 3 points total
L- 2 packs melba toast, homemade pate - 5 points
Snack- s ww caramel marshmallow things - 2 points
Dinner-homemade carrot soup - 0 points!!
fish pie - 3 1/2 points
cauliflower, cabbage and brussel sprouts

TOTAL SO FAR - 15 1/2 points for day

Also ended up having
glass of wine - 2 points
grapes - 1 point

TOTAL FOR DAY - 18 1/2 points

Last edited:
food sounds lush - how many points are you allowed a day?

any chance you might post your pate recipe? i love pate and apart from the WW pate that i can hardly ever find, the rest seems quite high pointed :(

Hi just popping in to say hi and good luck on your weight loss journey!

xx

Just worked out my daily points 'allowance', and it works out at 24, i know that during the week i will deliberately save up a few points each day when possible, so that i can have a few 'treats' at the weekend, which is what i am planning today actually(although i have only just started posting here i have been following WW for 2 weeks.
Frankie x

Today is my more 'relaxed' day of WW!
will add rest as the day goes on!

Skimmed milk - 2 points
b- 2 slices ww toast and homemade pate - 3 1/2 points

Lunch- oh dear, confession time!!
1 pack crisps, 1 vanilla cheesecake,
1/2 bottle wine (this is what i do on a sunday, and thats ok by me, i cut down on points in week for this!)

D- roast beef, green beans, cauliflower and leeks, 2 roast potatoes

Last edited:
skimmed milk - 2 points

B- 2 slices ww bread, low fat mayo, mustard, and ham - 3 1/2 points

L- 2 ww bread, mayo, mustard and ham - 3 1/2 points
grapes - 1 point

dinner- tescos lealthy eating meal 3 points
loads of veg

snack- 2 ww caramel marshmallow things - 2 points

15 POINTS SO FAR

Last edited:
skimmed milk - 2points

b-2 slices ww bread, x low fat mayo, mustard beef - 3 1/2 points

l-2 slices ww bread. x low fat mayo, mustard, ham and cherrry toms 3 1/2 points,
grapes - 1 point

D- pork chops in a low fat mushroom sauce - 6 points
carrots, leeks and brussel sprouts

4 satsumas - 1 point

17 points total

Last edited:
Didn't weigh in this morning as was up at 5, to start work at 6

skimmed milk - 2 points

b-2 ww bread, mustard, low fat mayo and ham - 3 1/2 points

L- Sarnie (as above) and slim a soup 4 1/2 points

snack- cracker and phily - 2 points

D- fish in sauce, loads of veg - 4 points
2 satsumas - 1/2 point

TOTAL 16+1/2points so far

sounds like a plan to save your points :D the sarnies sound lovely.. as does your tea (had the same myself :) )

so when are you going to weigh in instead of this morn? x

sounds like a plan to save your points :D the sarnies sound lovely.. as does your tea (had the same myself :) )

so when are you going to weigh in instead of this morn? x

I only weigh in myself at home, the problem is i live in a really old cottage with very wonky floor boards, so the scales are on a thick piece of wood in the corner of my bedroom.With my really early get ups this week(5 in the morning!) my OH would NOT apreciate me putting the lights on full blast so that i can read the scales, that said, i don't have Overtime tomorrow, so depending on what time he is up in the morning(it differs with him every day) i hope to be able to weigh myself tomorrow, if not it will be saturday morning!:wave_cry:

skimmed milk - 2 points

b- 2 ww bread, low fat mayo, mustard and beef - 3 1/2 points

L- sarnie as above, grapes and satsuma - 5 points

D- lamb in gravy, and loads of veg - 7 points

TOTAL 18 & 1/2 points so far

Last edited:
hello and welcome to the forum :)

just logged onto to put in my food for today, and just realised i forgot to weigh in this morning when i could of done, can't do it now, as i normally do it first thing before getting dressed amd having breakfast, can't believe i forgot!! Hopefully i will remember tomorrow morning!

skimmed milk - 2 points

b- ww bread, ham and mustard - 3 1/2 points

L- as above, and bag of french fries - 5 1/2 points (think its 2 points for french fries?)

D - chicken breast in a low fat mushroom sauce, loads of broccoli and leeks - 6 +1/2 points

grapes - 1/2 point
2 satsumas - 1/2 points

TOTAL 19 1/2 points

Last edited:
Sounds like your doing great! Keep at it :) Food sounds yummy! ... Can't wait for dinner now! :D Good luck for WI! xx

glad to see that people are thinking my food diarys are ok, thought i may get told that i don't vary my food enough in the week at least, as i know that i stick to the same things more or less except for evening meal, but thats what works for me, so am gona be sticking to it!

Saving up my extra points for tomorrow as i am out to lunch with 2 of my nieces, will be driving so will not drink except fizzy water, but food wise, who knows.
That is why i have less points though in the week, so that i can have a more 'relaxed' time foodwise one day over the weekend, it is something to enjoy then without feeling guilty, as life is too short sometimes!
Will try and remember to jump on the scales as soon as i 'leap' out of bed tomorrow morning, am glad in one way though that i have not been obsessive about weighing every day as i have done before many a time! So the longer i go without weighing is quite a good thing for me at least!
Frankie x

well my weigh in this morning led to a 2 and half pound loss, had hoped for a bit more, but never mind!
Today is my day this week for having the points i saved over the week, having lunch with 2 of my nieces, will be driviing though so that will cut down on the damage!
Frankie x

well my weigh in this morning led to a 2 and half pound loss, had hoped for a bit more, but never mind!
Today is my day this week for having the points i saved over the week, having lunch with 2 of my nieces, will be driviing though so that will cut down on the damage!
Frankie x

That's great!! Well done! :)
Have a great day and enjoy your lunch :)

Back