Freaking Out

LittleRomany

Can't wait to have 1 chin
All of a sudden i feel really freaked out at the thought of this. I'm scared i won't do it properly thus not loose anything.

I don't do the cooking in my house so that worries me too.

What if i can't do this?

Calm down calm down it's only...... just teasing you please stop panicking though.
Just ask whoever does the cooking to take into account the fact that you want to eat more healthily and that doesn't mean missing out on flavour or anything else. Give them your books , sit down with them and maybe plan a menu for the week. See where they can make healthier shopping choices for everyone. I buy WW biscuits for me and ordinary for everyone else (they steal mine when theirs are all gone and don't notice any difference in flavour!), Today my rice pudding was stolen with the words it's not Rachels Divine but it's alright! They will see the benefits too.
Less fried food is better for everyone but if you need to fry the light sprays are great. Just tell them smaller portions please or maybe change your plate ~ I have a plate half the size of everyone else's.
If you serve yourself make sensible choices etc.
It can be done very easily if they know you're really serious about losing weight!
Maybe you could do dinner one night using a WW recipe and show them the food is just as good.
I'm sure other members will be able to give you more tips .
Good luck.

I panic over everything ! on a friday morning i always go to a carboot sale with my auntie and we have a burger (mines always plain with a little tom sauce) then friday nights we have fish and chips. I'm guessing if i save my weekly allowance i can still do this? just have to be super good the rest of the time.

I know this is going to be hard because of the medication i'm on and i don't really have alot of support at home unless you count my staffy lol.

I'm just REALLY worried i won't know what to eat to fill me up etc

It's a shame you don't feel you have support at home but you've come to the right place to get it! I'm sure once they see that you're really serious and are losing they will be so proud of you and start supporting you all the way, and we'll still be there for you.
Just remember to breath and stay calm and focused.
Yes you can use your extra points for your fish and chips if that's how you want to use them.
Trust me you won't go hungry so don't worry about needing to fill yourself up but theres lots of free stuff in fruit and veg, WW yoghurts are only 1pp and the pineapple one is lush, biscuits range from 1pp upwards, WW crisps are 2pp so in a way you don't have to give anything up, just change your approach!

You already have a way of exercising ~ taking your staffie for a walk, maybe walk an extra 5/10 minutes each time. He will love you for it and as the weight comes off the walking will get easier and easier and longer and longer! You and you dog will be getting thinner all the time!
The boards are here with support when you need it, all your questions and fears have all had replies so far haven't they?
You CAN do this, just relax and enjoy it!
x

Lol, i have NO excuse not to exersize. I have my dog, 3 horses & a treadmill!!

I've always been scared of change too so that will have something to do with it.

Thank you for all the support you've given me in my many rambling posts !

Oh wow! lol Do you actually ride? I think it's the next thing I'm going to learn how to do (when I'm sure I won't hurt the horse! lol).
Hey! No thanks needed it's what the sites for!
x

I ride 2 of them ,the other one is only 2 so shes far too young :)

Well, if you're ever in norfolk !

I can, of course i can. My head constantly tells me i can't , i have uber low self esteem due to a violent relationship & a mental illness to deal with lol. Ah, it could be worse :)

Just take it one small step at a time, it's amazing how quickly those steps add up.
I have suffered with depression on and off for a few years so can empathise. I know that some days mustering up that positive mental attitude is nigh on impossible but the only way to fail is to give up trying.

If i keep checking in here i know i'll be ok.That ticker thing will help too, i'll have a fit if i can't update it every week !

Back