Free 2 go

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Pearl77, 9 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Pearl77

Pearl77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I just wondered if anyone has their child attending classes and how they're getting on?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I re-joined my old class last week and there were loads of children there. The consultant is really good with them and only ever focuses on what 'healthy swaps or choices' they've made that week, rather than their losses.

4. gl12282

gl12282 Plodding on.......

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Body Optimise
    I have been to a group where there was a young person attending who had lost 1 stone over the past year. Considering that they have also been growing during that time, it is fantastic. I think it's a great idea.

Gail x

5. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

My son doesn't go to group but he's been following the plan with me and is nearly 3 st lighter. We don't have any young people at group at the moment but we had a couple of girls last year who were wanting to shift a few pounds before their proms. It didn't really work for them, social lives got in the way, and they disappeared over the summer.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.