free curry sauce?

Hi I dont have the recipe myself but if you type in free curry sauce in the thread finder in recipes it will come up there.

Have a good curry day!!!:D

I make quite a nice one from the Saucy Secrets SW book. You chop and fry one onion in frylight for 5-10mins then add a tablespoon of curry powder. Fry that for another 5 mins then add a tin of chopped tomatoes, 2 tbsps of sweetener and a little bit of veg stock and simmer for 10 mins or so. Then pour into food processor and whizz up and then add a bit of fromage frais. Its nice on rice or noodles :)
Hope this helps x

This is the one I use, ingredients sound rank but it's lovely, like the one from the chippy.

1 Onion, finely chopped
1 Can chopped tomatoes
1 Can mushy peas
2 TBSP curry powder (adjust to taste)
Chicken stock made up as directed

Fry onion in fry light until soft, add curry powder, tomatoes and peas.
Blend until smooth, then can add stock if you want it thinner.

Lovely :)

This is the one I use, ingredients sound rank but it's lovely, like the one from the chippy.

1 Onion, finely chopped
1 Can chopped tomatoes
1 Can mushy peas

Ive just made this tonight to use tomorrow over syn free chips and it is very nice! Tastes just like what you get at the fish & chip shop. Thank you for sharing :)

Thanks, been looking for something like this.

Have just bought a tin of mushy peas yesterday to make this. Still cant imagine that it works but has glowing recommendations from loads on here

Have just bought a tin of mushy peas yesterday to make this. Still cant imagine that it works but has glowing recommendations from loads on here

Hehe I know I was horrified when it was first suggested to me, bit the bullet and tried it though and I'm so glad I did. Best of all, it's not only syn free but the onion and tomatoes are superfree and the mushy peas are super speed :D

Hehe I know I was horrified when it was first suggested to me, bit the bullet and tried it though and I'm so glad I did. Best of all, it's not only syn free but the onion and tomatoes are superfree and the mushy peas are super speed :D

Excellent....Love superfree and super speed! Thanks for sharing im deffinatly trying this one! :gimi:

1 Onion, finely chopped
1 Can chopped tomatoes
1 Can mushy peas

Just made a batch and it's lush thanks . I will be making SW chips for tea to go with it lol ! x

I made this sauce last night, was totally delicious , i had way too much left over so have popped it In the freezer and will use again in a couple of days xx:p

1 Onion, finely chopped
1 Can chopped tomatoes
1 Can mushy peas

how much chicken stock do we need to use?

I made this today for the first time, though without the onion or stock. It was still really good - just poured a tin of chopped toms, tin of mushy peas and good tablespoon of curry powder, needed to add salt and sweetener though - I found the tinned toms were a bit bitter. Whizzed it with my stick blender and warmed it up when I got home, poured over quorn sausage and sw chips for a free, and cheap, green day dinner.

Back