Free Dress

cmacca

I have a Per Una Dress in a size 16 (standard length) that I wore for New Years Eve last year, have a look at this link on ebay as it is the same dress. Find BN PER UNA FLOATY BLACK BEADED CUPCAKE EVENING DRESS 12 on eBay within, Women's Clothing, Clothes, Shoes Accessories (end time 04-Nov-07 20:15:00 GMT)

would love to give it to anyone as an inspiration christmas dress for them, but would hate to see it sold on or not worn as it is so lovely, it was the black one in the M&S christmas advert last year, I searched high and low for it, eventually found it in Scotland and had it delivered down to me. Anyone ?? but I want to see photos of you in it !! hee hee

Hi Claire,
What a lovely thing to do and what a fab dress. I'm a size 16 now and am hoping to be a 14 by xmas! I'm sure this will be a big motivation for someone.
x

Wow thats a stunning dress! I haven't a hope of being size 16 by christmas but just wanted to say that you are a fab person. What a generous thing to do :)

Nessa, it is all yours, PM me and send me your address, etc, I will post it out to you x

That's a really kind thing to do !!!

Nessa assures me we will see the pics, we have to keep bumping this to remind her x

No pics of me wearing it I am afraid, cant wait to see Nessa in it, have packaged it all up, will post it first thing tomorrow.

Back