Free Exercise Videos

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by xsarahx, 14 April 2010 Social URL.

1. xsarahx

xsarahx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.65%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    This may have been mentioned before,but if not....

I have been really struggling to find a decent exercise DVD, as I am only looking in charity shops as I am on a major budget at the mo!

I found a great website... Exercise, Fitness, and How to Lose Weight - ExerciseTV

I have used it before but forgot about it, and used it again this morning and it was brill.

Basically it has loads of free exercise videos, and you can search in loads of different categories. Some are only a few minutes long, but some are a full workout.

I have just been doing the dance one, but there is cardio, dance, stomach etc....

Definitely worth trying.

Sarah :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jane1982

Jane1982 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(20.1%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating/calorie counting
    Sounds good. Gonna have a look at that now! I've bought quite a few from play.com for only a few pounds each.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.