Free Food/Syn Free Food

That different! They are tweaks. If you just add water to a pasta n sauce it's fine. It's when you start making them into other things that you get in a pickle :)

I never understood why anyone would want to eat cous cous cake, it sounds vile lol!!!

I made a pasta n sauce quiche for the first time today. And how long have I been on S W !!!!!!!!!! It was truly lovely and made up such a lot. I put my heb cheese (green day) grated on top for extra cheesiness. Lush :)

I made a pasta n sauce quiche for the first time today. And how long have I been on S W !!!!!!!!!! It was truly lovely and made up such a lot. I put my heb cheese (green day) grated on top for extra cheesiness. Lush :)

Did you syn it or not? Lol x

I really don't like the,, sorry lol I make frittata, quiche without the pastry!! I can't be doing with rice/pasta bases. X

I really don't like the,, sorry lol I make frittata, quiche without the pastry!! I can't be doing with rice/pasta bases. X

I used to make pasta quiche/frittata (with plain pasta) prior to SW so I don't see it as a weird SW thing I guess. Pasta and sauce is a different matter though! ;)

I was only introduced to these at slimming world lol pasta and sauce is awful anyway, I hate it lol x

I'm not a massive fan, I have no idea how anyone could just eat pasta and sauce for dinner! I can do savoury rice but I have to add extra stuff to it ;)

Did you syn it or not? Lol x

I made it up with the pasta n sauce macaroni cheese (1.5syns), but it was an enormous amount between the two of us. It would have fed four easily, so negligable syns really. And it was so filling too. Hubby had his with a salad. ( I didnt). No likey salad.

Back