Extra Easy Free Foods limit?

jenny19888

Hi, I am new to this forum and wondered if anyone can answer my query.
I have been doing SW for 14 weeks now and have lost 1 stone 8 lbs. I have lots of free foods but was wondering if in one day there is a limit to how many free foods you should have. I feel like I eat loads and loads, especially on a Saturday night, I cook a SW curry made with free foods and rice, I make SW vegetable pakora again no syns, and then I also make SW chips to go on the side.
My curry didn't have a single syn in it yet I feel like Iv really pigged out!
Is there a limit to how much free food you can / should eat in a day?
Thanks xx

Listen to your body. Eat until your full then stop. There is no limit if u are still hungry. Your clearly losing weight so I wouldn't worry too much

jenny19888 said:
Hi, I am new to this forum and wondered if anyone can answer my query.
I have been doing SW for 14 weeks now and have lost 1 stone 8 lbs. I have lots of free foods but was wondering if in one day there is a limit to how many free foods you should have. I feel like I eat loads and loads, especially on a Saturday night, I cook a SW curry made with free foods and rice, I make SW vegetable pakora again no syns, and then I also make SW chips to go on the side.
My curry didn't have a single syn in it yet I feel like Iv really pigged out!
Is there a limit to how much free food you can / should eat in a day?
Thanks xx

Hello and welcome.

The only limit is your appetite. You've done so well so far, you must be doing something right!!!

As long as you eat until satisfied but not stuffed, all is well.

I've feel exactly the same! Tonight we've had steak, chips, onion rings and veg with peppercorn sauce....all for 2 syns! It was lush and couldn't quite finish the chips. It just feels so naughty eating all of that and it being free. Sometimes I worry that I'm eating too much coz I have big meals to satisfy my big appetite. But I'd rather have big free/superfree meals and less snacking as that's when I end up having syns. My portion size has decreased a bit since starting SW and I think this is something I'll work on reducing more as time goes on. Xx

I agree Amy even tho I am following the diet and losing weight it just feels so naughty lol. I definetly have to work on portion size thou, and maybe over time keep reducing it. I just always worry Iv eaten to much even thou its all free

Back