1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Foods...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by KaiteyDave, 28 July 2009 Social URL.

1. KaiteyDave

KaiteyDave Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Okay, I love the slimming world diet.

But when they say "free foods", do they expect us not to go over a certain amount? Because I've been doing it for a few months now, and my loss seems to have slowed considerably, and last week I had a gain for a reason I'm not entirely sure of.
    The only difference was that
    1 - I hadn't had a naughty night out in the pub like I do most weeks,
    2 - I'd been eating more free foods.

I'm on the green plan, and see pasta and jackets as a snack.

Is this wrong?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sanicholl

sanicholl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Sometimes you will have an unexpected gain or STS. I went for about 2 weeks without loosing anything and I was being really good, I never quite understood it. I guess that your body sometimes doesn't work in the way we want it to and takes time to adjust.

You will start loosing again soon just keep on track but I would keep an eye on the amount of pasta and potatoes you eat and if you keep on getting sts then cut back a little and replace with veg or fruit and see if that gets things going again. I hope all goes well x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.