Free, low syn salad dressing.....

Hey I tend to use Heinz 70% less fat salad cream it's 1 syn for a tbs. 30% less fat is 2 syns and regular 2.5. On that working I'd rather gave regular than the 30% lol but tend to have 70% less overall. If I'm feeling very virtuous I used a light French dressing from kraft (other flavours available from all supermarkets) and it's FREE!! definitely perks up a salad if your being stingy to be truly naughty later!! Failing that pasta mixed with quark and chicken/ smoked salmon etc with black pepper and plopped onto a large salad is also free!! Xx

Salad light spray Caesar one!! Yummy. Free x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

NikkiP said:
Salad light spray Caesar one!! Yummy. Free x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooo I'm gonna try this- where from? X

Oooo I'm gonna try this- where from? X

Tesco/Asda/Sainsburys Its with the salad dressings not the oils, its lovely and has a really strong flavour x

Fab thankyou!!

I'm not that keen on the caeser salad dressing but I lurve the balsamic vinegar one - I now have a bottle in my fridge, one in my parent's fridge and one at work! Saying that, I quite often make a vinegarette dressing with a tablespoon of olive oil -it costs six syns but does at least three days of salad so only two syns a day. I have ecxema and I need a certain amount of fat in my diet or else my skin starts to crack, although since starting SW I have had a 95% improvement :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Back