Free of Low Sin Pasta Sauce Recipe Ideas

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by dylew1, 12 January 2010 Social URL.

1. dylew1

dylew1 Full Member

I love pasta but dont have it often as all jar sauces are sins, any ideas for a low or free sauce?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suespain

suespain Loves living in the sun

Start Weight:
    16st10.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(13.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Stir through quark or Light Philadelphia. I also add cooked mushrooms, onions, garlic

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mine always consist of mushrooms, onions, peppers & then whatever seasoning I fancy, ie. Italian, curry........ and I sometimes put in some quorn mince.

5. jojothejo

jojothejo Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(34.43%)
    I love tomato-y sauces. I always fry onions and garlic in fry light, add whatever veg you fancy (I like peppers, mushrooms, corgettes) then stir in a carton of passta, add a splash of balasmic vinegar, and then whatever seasoning you like (salt, pepper, basil, oregano etc). I then stir in some cooked pasta, grate some cheese on top and bake in the oven for 30 mins-ish.

If you use the cheese as your healthy A choice, it's all free and scrummy

6. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Red Pesto is only 2.5 syns for a tablespoon, and a tablespoon goes a long way, you only need to coat the pasta a little bit with it, then add some fresh cherry tomato until they just start to go soft and top your pasta with a HEa portion of parmesan cheese, it is yummy. You could also add in some cooked bacon or chicken if you want some meat with it.

7. petunia348

petunia348 Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimmimg world fo first 39 lbs now Rosemary Conley
    Finely chopped onions cooked in fry light,lowest fat Philadelphia or similar, thin with a drop or two of milk, add some cooked smoked haddock or prawns if you're feeling flush and finish with some fresh coriander or a grind of black pepper

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.