• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Free of Low Sin Pasta Sauce Recipe Ideas

suespain

Loves living in the sun
S: 15st1lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st1lb(0.47%)
Stir through quark or Light Philadelphia. I also add cooked mushrooms, onions, garlic

S: 19st7lb C: 12st11lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 6st10lb(34.43%)
I love tomato-y sauces. I always fry onions and garlic in fry light, add whatever veg you fancy (I like peppers, mushrooms, corgettes) then stir in a carton of passta, add a splash of balasmic vinegar, and then whatever seasoning you like (salt, pepper, basil, oregano etc). I then stir in some cooked pasta, grate some cheese on top and bake in the oven for 30 mins-ish.

If you use the cheese as your healthy A choice, it's all free and scrummy

Red Pesto is only 2.5 syns for a tablespoon, and a tablespoon goes a long way, you only need to coat the pasta a little bit with it, then add some fresh cherry tomato until they just start to go soft and top your pasta with a HEa portion of parmesan cheese, it is yummy. You could also add in some cooked bacon or chicken if you want some meat with it.

S: 18st1lb C: 15st4lb G: 9st3lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 2st11lb(15.42%)
Finely chopped onions cooked in fry light,lowest fat Philadelphia or similar, thin with a drop or two of milk, add some cooked smoked haddock or prawns if you're feeling flush and finish with some fresh coriander or a grind of black pepper