Free of Low Sin Pasta Sauce Recipe Ideas

Mine always consist of mushrooms, onions, peppers & then whatever seasoning I fancy, ie. Italian, curry........ and I sometimes put in some quorn mince.

I love tomato-y sauces. I always fry onions and garlic in fry light, add whatever veg you fancy (I like peppers, mushrooms, corgettes) then stir in a carton of passta, add a splash of balasmic vinegar, and then whatever seasoning you like (salt, pepper, basil, oregano etc). I then stir in some cooked pasta, grate some cheese on top and bake in the oven for 30 mins-ish.

If you use the cheese as your healthy A choice, it's all free and scrummy

Red Pesto is only 2.5 syns for a tablespoon, and a tablespoon goes a long way, you only need to coat the pasta a little bit with it, then add some fresh cherry tomato until they just start to go soft and top your pasta with a HEa portion of parmesan cheese, it is yummy. You could also add in some cooked bacon or chicken if you want some meat with it.

Finely chopped onions cooked in fry light,lowest fat Philadelphia or similar, thin with a drop or two of milk, add some cooked smoked haddock or prawns if you're feeling flush and finish with some fresh coriander or a grind of black pepper

Back