Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

free pizza on green

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kim&Leah, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I tried making a pizza base today with smash, and i made it nice and thin, and put it in the oven but it just ended up a soggy mess... what am i doing wrong??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Did you mix beaten egg into it?

4. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Funny that I am just tucking into the same right now.
    Make the potato mix quite dry so it more resembles pastry and pat it onto a sprayed baking sheet, make base as thin as can without making holes,spray with spraylight and bake as hot as posssible for 10 mins or so,turn over spray again and cook a bit longer till crisp and dry. Today I added a finely chopped red onion to base ,OMG is is fab.good luck with next one.

6. Kim&Leah

Kim&Leah Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks....... does it not break up when you turn it over?? and what toppings do you put on... is tomato puree free because i cant find it in the book :(

7. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    no by the time you turn it over it is a solid board. make sure the oven is hot enough. top with passata and tomato puree, fresh tomatoes,sweetcorn,peppers, onionmushrooms and 1 or 2 hex cheese

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.