• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Free Registration?

I was planning on going to my first meeting tonight, i have a voucher for free registration and half price first meeting which i printed from the WW website, but i've just looked and it expired on the 1st August :(

Does anyone know if there are anymore about, only i can't afford to pay the registration fee this week, i'm actually quite gutted :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lindsay88

Silver Member
S: 10st4lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 0st1lb(0.69%)
aw thats a pity that it's expired! I'm not sure if there are anymore kicking about, but i remember once at my meeting my leader asked a new member to buy the magazine, as it had a voucher in it but not sure if its in every week. I think you get them in the newspaper aswel sometimes x

Gemma1986

Im just me!
S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
Look in the sun new's papers as they are in there each day, some leader will do it without the voucher.

S: 25st5lb
There is one in Womans Own magazine I bought yesterday-have a look inside and check the dates before you get it. Because I think it comes out on a Tuesday so it may not be in this weeks.

wilyn 205

S: 13st5lb C: 10st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 25.6 Loss: 3st5lb(25.13%)
aww bet your really fed up,I joined this am Inoticed the vouchers were out of date when I sorted my temp monthly pass out at the week end noticed the new vouchers in either sun or star when there this am was vouchers on the table for 1/2 price class the voucher in paper was for free reg/class I think

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
S: 14st2lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 1st7lb(10.61%)
if u know someone whos a memeber theres a voucher on the site for free reg

or sign up for a monthly pass its £14 but thats ur months meetings and it includes ur reg fee