Free Registration?

Pocababs

I was planning on going to my first meeting tonight, i have a voucher for free registration and half price first meeting which i printed from the WW website, but i've just looked and it expired on the 1st August :(

Does anyone know if there are anymore about, only i can't afford to pay the registration fee this week, i'm actually quite gutted :(

aw thats a pity that it's expired! I'm not sure if there are anymore kicking about, but i remember once at my meeting my leader asked a new member to buy the magazine, as it had a voucher in it but not sure if its in every week. I think you get them in the newspaper aswel sometimes x

Look in the sun new's papers as they are in there each day, some leader will do it without the voucher.

There is one in Womans Own magazine I bought yesterday-have a look inside and check the dates before you get it. Because I think it comes out on a Tuesday so it may not be in this weeks.

aww bet your really fed up,I joined this am Inoticed the vouchers were out of date when I sorted my temp monthly pass out at the week end noticed the new vouchers in either sun or star when there this am was vouchers on the table for 1/2 price class the voucher in paper was for free reg/class I think

if u know someone whos a memeber theres a voucher on the site for free reg

or sign up for a monthly pass its £14 but thats ur months meetings and it includes ur reg fee

Back