free spybot download

fillymum

synful soul
Can anyone recommend a free spy-bot/cookies removal programme. I am fed up of trying so called free ones only to find they clear so many and then you have to subscribe.

Also looking for a Trojan horse checker.

thanks in advance to any budding genius's that can help.

Malwarebytes and Spybot Search & Destroy are the best, both are free. It's probably best to downlaod them from download.com.

Or you can download them from the links section of my website at xcelcs.co.uk :)

I had a nasty virus on my laptop not so long ago. Managed to finally get rid of it with AVG, Malwarebytes, and Spybot Search and Destroy.

Just to let you know I downloaded Super anti spy wear and it has done the trick .

A big thank you.

Just to let you know I downloaded Super anti spy wear and it has done the trick .

A big thank you.

Cool, glad you sorted it. :)

I've used Super AntiSpyware in the past and it is a very good program, however, it is a good idea to uninstall it once it has done the job as it can be a resource hog and can slow your computer down. You can of course reinstall it at a later date if you have problems again :)

Thanks for that !!!

I run it once a week and find it clears up any little problem on the computer.

I install Avast and tried to uninstall AVG. I had had the thirty day free trial of the pay package. It is still listed in programmes I have in my computer and when I try to remove it via change or remove it will not allow me to . It says the programme is not installed but it is still showing large as life as being there. Crazy.

Anyway thanks for your help.

Thanks for that. It is AVG I am trying to get rid of.............any ideas ???

Thanks so much for that. I will do it sometime tomorrow.

Greatly appreciated.

Back