Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Skyemagic, 28 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

I am so so cold it is not funny anymore. Everybody says "you've lost all the padding, no wonder you're cold" but is that really it? And if so, what will happen when I loose the rest (only 4stone of 10 gone....). Will my body get used to "it" and warm up or will I have to wrap up to the hills for the rest of my eternal? Don't get me wrong, I am so over the moon with my weight loss so far and I will keep going, I'm just wondering if anyone else has this problem...

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    I am freezing. Your body isn't getting a lot of calories and you need energy to keep you warm. I am assuming this will improve as we move up the plans but in the meantime - THERMALS!!!
  4. LilacAngel

LilacAngel Full Member

Sign of fat burning - your body is concentrating on keeping your major organs warm and has decided that surface area - hands - feet - noses and ears don't matter at the moment! When you increase your cals in the future - you will feel warmer as thermogenesis kicks in (using your cals for heat).....fat burning is more fun in the summer I'm afraid :D
  5. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

thanks girls..

yep, thermals it'll have to be :(....and the thought of nice summer clothes in the summer rather than hiding the bulk under tents....or a semi-detached as my friend and I say....:D

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i was freeezing last night. my hand and feet were like ice blocks. I coudnt even get warn in bed even though i had two duvets!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.