freezer meal ideas?

jools1986

Silver Member
I'm planning on coming back to atkins about 2-3 weeks after I give birth as I have my uni graduation to get back in shape for and was planning to cook lots of atkins friendly ready meals before she is born while I'm getting the house sorted etc to make the transition easier?

Also I am after some quick breakfast ideas because I get sick of egg and bacon quite quickly and I want to avoid bars etc

Thanks, itching to get back now sick of feeling like a pregnant whale!

hello,

hope your ok!! when are you due?

This week i have made homemade burgers, just mince and some mushroom with garlic butter and have frozen them individually and plan to cook some tonight from frozen - just a quick bung in the oven jobby!

also on the recipes pages there are quite a few recipes like cheeseburger pie that can quite easily be frozen and then defrosted in microwave or oven.

For brekkie i know quite alot of people have a MIM which is quicky! there's a sticky on them to give you ideas.

hope that helped :) xxx

I'm due the end of may so hoping that I'll be back by mid june to shift 4 stone by november

Brilliant ideas, thanks a lot, although I'm not a fan of MIMs and I love my cereal haha

ooo congratulations :) is this your first?

yer im not a fan of the MIM either lol! everyone seems to love them though! if you like cereal what about buying something from low carb megastore online? like they have low carb cereals?

xxx

hey hun you could try making a sherpherds pie using cauliflower as your potato substitute, ive made it for my family before and their all fussy but they loved it!! you can also freeze this.

congrats on the baby, looking forward to seeing you here soon x

keep em coming ladies! I love a shepherds pie so that will be a winner!

This is my first very unexpected bundle of joy, just can't wait until she is here now so I can finish uni and make a good life for us, even more motivation to get slim and healthy

I bought the rose eliott veggie low carb cookbook, which is fab, and make the granola to have with Greek together & berries. It's a mix of nuts & seeds with dessicated coconut covered in butter & baked, then add mixed spice. Not induction friendly but lovely. When on Atkins I also make loads of soups. I often fill a huge pan full of as much green stuff as possible, veg stock, bayleaf & add some dolcelatte. It's lovely & freezes v well.

is that granola OWL friendly?

Back