Freezing mullerlight yoghurts!

Apparently if you freeze a mullerlight yoghurt they taste like icecream. Has anyone tried this? Saw it in the SW magazine and thought about giving it a go but I'm skeptical!

I froze the vanilla one it was nice, it's not exactly like ice-cream but it curbs a craving :) xx

The chocolate and coconut one good. Wouldn't freeze it completely. Let it freeze a bit and give it a good stir. If freeze completely will be a bit icy. Just finished my chocolate and coconut one.

Ive frozen the coconut ones and they are lush :eek:) i let them freeze completely and just chip away at them!!

Can't wait to try the new mint ones!! I have ice lolly moulds at the ready :eek:) x

Dont let them freeze completely, about 2 hours will do (I put mine in when I start to cook dinner then remove it about an hour after I finish). In the summer I chop up fruit and mix with a yoghurt and freeze in ice lolly makers for an ice cream 'treat'.

heyxtara said:
I like them put into icy lolly moulds then frozen - sometimes with added fruit if I'm feeling fancy - mmmm!

That's such a BRILLIANT idea!!!!!! X

if you put them in an ice cream maker they are devine! taste like proper frozen yogurt-i wasnt keen on them when just put them in the freezer

i tried one the other night left it in about 3 and a half hours didnt like it when it got to the bottom it tasted a bit weird ... maybe i left it in to long ?

Had a frozen Vanilla & Choc sprinkles Mullerlight tonight..wasnt really impressed :( Tasted creamy at top then was very icy at bottom..had it in freezer 1 1/2 hours think i'll stick to it in its original state ;)

I made my skinny friend frozen yogurt in my ice cream machine last night-she text me this morning to ask when she can come around for more since it was so good and she cant believe I can have it for free on my "diet"

I normally freeze the banana and custard Mullerlight for a couple of hours and normally have it as a late night snack (I know, I know...)

For those who've made frozen yoghurt in an ice-cream maker, do you add any other ingredients apart from fat free yoghurts?

i add a bit of sweetner but other than that not usually.

made baileys frozen yogurt with fromage frais, sweetner and baileys once-was well good!

also tried crushed malteasers in it but it was a bit disappointing

frozen yogurt, crushed meringues and blueberries is an awesome low syn pudding

Think I gotta get myself an ice cream maker! Will try freezing the mullers first though.

I had the vanilla with chocolate last night and was lovely! I froze it for 1 n half hours so some went really frozen but the middle was a bit gooey it was delicious!!!!

I made the mistake of defrosting one today, as I didn't have any in the fridge.

Big no-no - it had separated into water and a fibrous, gluey lump.

Never again.

Missyt

Back