Freezing!!!!

NewDawn

Bring on the trumpets
Brr brr day 6 sitting with my fleecy dressing gown...uggs...with the fire on :D

Welcome to ketosis, its brilliant isn't it ! :D LOL, I'm always cold ... my oh and I have a war on in regards to the heating, I keep turning it up and he keeps switches it off ... grrr !! The family just don't get how cold I am ... all the time ! I keep taking lovely hot baths to warm me up ... keep snuggled in NewDawn ! xxx

I am constantly cold too. I have got used to it now and think it burns calories anyway hehehe

I bought an electric blanket for the bed and a heated throw for the sofa when I started this diet. My OH says that I'm acting like I'm 80 years old but I don't care :)

Ooooohh like heated throw idea :D

What I need is a big slipper...(billy conolly) lol

When I started a few months back, I was forever making hot water bottles, and lying in boiling hot baths lol. It did get better for me, I hope it does for you too!

LOL, sounds very familiar! I'm like a block of ice most of the time and at bedtime that's me in me jammies and fluffy socks on under the winter duvet - i was never cold before starting this diet - it's killed me hot flushes stone dead so i'm not complaining one bit :D

I try and tell myself... in a few months the weather will be warmer and i'll be glad to be colder.... and not have as much 'insulation' around my body!

Back