Freezing!

Berta314

I know that its winter and therefore really cold but since starting Lipotrim I seem to always be freezing, especially my hands and feet. Does anyone else experience this?

That sucks lol! Im usually like a radiatior :)

For me it was towards the end of week 7 that I noticed I wasn't freezing all the time, and temperature control seems to be back to normal. I was wearing many layers to keep warm up to then and took to wearing gloves a lot. Hands and feet were the worst for me too.

Thanks Kay, roll on week 7! :)

I'm also so so cold and I think my husband is going to go mad when the gas bill comes in as I have the heating on 24/7 lol :)

I'm also so so cold and I think my husband is going to go mad when the gas bill comes in as I have the heating on 24/7 lol :)

I know I am the same, but I brought a heated blanket that I cuddle up with in the day and watch the telly. Then put the heating on in the evening when I also do the house work :( so hope the electric wont be to much more as a low wattage blanket !!! I wouldn't be without it :)

I am generally like a radiator anyway so i dont think i will lose heat. Saying that this is my first day and all seems ok at the moment. Lets hope Ketosis kicks in soon then ay ;) lol

Back