freinds round recipe for all?????

:) lost 1lb at meeting on wednesday back on track now got a bit of inspiration from joining minimins. anyone got any good ideas for a recipe everyone will enjoy - i have a poker night every saturay at mine and alway have to make them something like old el paso fajitas or full fat curry!!!:cry:and then myself something like a pasta n sauce :rolleyes:but i want to make a recipe for us all that i know they will enjoy

There is a recipe i posted for bombay bhajis- these would be great as nibbles and they are totally free on green . There is a lovely low fat curry recipe too that staceyuk posted. Just have a look at the recipe thread should find loads there :).

xx

You could make a big pot of syn-free chilli and serve it with either rice or jacket spuds?

To be honest I would just make SW friendly meal and not tell them. There are lots of great takeaway style recipes in the latest magazine. They'll not notice any difference as it's just 'normal' food.

If you have an Extra Easy day there is loads you can make!!!
Curry and pilau rice (I made it for a friend last weekend and she was amazed that it was free as she said it was better than takeaway)
Chilli and rice. My partner loves my EE free chilli as well. (And I like it with total 0% on top to cool it down a bit!)
You could also make burgers and SW chips (Which I'm having tonight) or breadcrumb your own fish and have it with SW chips again.
Yummy! I'm getting hungry!

I make a lovely slow cooked beef curry if you want the recipe. Not bad at 2 syns per serving!

as already mentioned have a look in the recipe sticky and see what takes your fancy! x

beef curry recipe required

I make a lovely slow cooked beef curry if you want the recipe. Not bad at 2 syns per serving!

Thanks for that, i will have the recipe if you don't mind, i have tried a few curry recipes out of the magazine or recipe books but not been too keen but always willing to try another. i ended up going out an having lager for my tea lol:sigh:

Back