Frequent toilet vists, is this normal?

not IN the pot silly! I kinda meant, make sure the light is on the the bathroom, because unfortunately they don't glow in the dark =D

Lemme let you in on a secret... i never used to.. I read this thing so I thought... hmmm lets have a look next time! so i do.. and they're there. now... i may look once every couple days. it's just habit now!

am bl**dy peeing myself laughing here... i never meant in the toilet pan itself...i meant the loo' as in the bathroom!!! i thought you meant those lights that make all white things illuminate a brighter white!

Wow, you learn something new everyday! I didn't know about the speckles, guess it's easier for a bloke coz they have to look somewhere while peeing whereas we girlis sit down on the job!!!!! My bathroom is pretty gloomy, even with the light on but will try and have a peer next time!!!

I used to be up in the middle of the night every night when I started LT for a wee and back then I struggled to get 2L of water down me! Now I drink about 4L + 400ml in each of my shakes + mugs of coffee and find I go just before bed then again about 6am. It defo improves!

x

i am gonna take a peek next time too!!!
SEVeyesB08_th.gif

Best way to see them would obviously be a little torch.. If you're that interested in seeing... and lets face it... you all wanna see them :) They're expired/unused keytones that are getting excreted because our body can't use them to burn anymore fat!

Grab a torch, take a look.. it'll put a smile on your face =D

David

Ohhhh please stop, I am laughing so hard its making me peee. Well ya learn something new every day!! lol

don't pee yaself! get to the toilet and check out the whities! weeeeee =D

will let ya know if i see any in mine..lol...do i have to get up really close..like put my head almost in the toilet pan?
297.gif

Depends how good your eye sight is i guess =D

use a torch.. it'll illuminate them. they're really small though...

right..i haven't got a torch...
297.gif
...so will have to get down on my knees, and pop my head in there to have a good look!!! :)

You'll see em! =D

Bed time for me.. I just can't handle late nights on this diet.. humph.

I noticed them when had to take my urine sample to the pharmasist!, glad they were normal, thought my insides were marching out on hunger strike......;):D

Hi,
Even when not drinking water as I never do I need to go to the toilet frequently so was worried that I'd never be off it. However, the secret is to start drinking early. Have some before anything else in the moning.

I buy a 1ltr bottle that I use a few times before getting new one. Basically I make sure I drink a minimum of 2 of these, have really watered down shakes and any plain tea or coffee etc.

I try to drink most of this before the evening time. It's working...am having brill sleep with maybe one wake up to pee.

My job as a teacher meakes it kind of hard as I can't leave class until break times, 2 a day so have being bursting a few times. I am on day 5 with a major lapse last night but back on track now!!

Best of Luck!!! If I can manage extra water when I rarely have any you can do it too!!!

Here is somthing to know i was courious so i put what i drank in one day into a mesuring cup 4 normal size cups used for worm drinks is one leter of fluid. If water is a probem drink cordial will its a habbit of drinking 8 classes a day and slowly replace one glass or as i do cup with water. And with the struggleing to get the recomended amount of FLUID intake in. Think of it this way everything has fluid in try not to have anything with sugar in and no pop as gas in them can make you bloted. OK back to what i was saying note what you drink each day for get that it has caffinee or anything elts it can be corrected at a later date. when you have your avarage should take a week or just under take an extra drink keep doing this till you are drinking 8 a day then correct the rest what needs to be doing i have read every caffine drink drank you need to drink 2 glasses of water to replace it. But only do that when you are in habbot of drinking 8 aday or switch to dee caffe. Hope thats useful.

Last edited:
Here is somthing to know i was courious so i put what i drank in one day into a mesuring cup 4 normal size cups used for worm drinks is one leter of fluid. If water is a probem drink cordial will its a habbit of drinking 8 classes a day and slowly replace one glass or as i do cup with water. And with the struggleing to get the recomended amount of FLUID intake in. Think of it this way everything has fluid in try not to have anything with sugar in and no pop as gas in them can make you bloted. OK back to what i was saying note what you drink each day for get that it has caffinee or anything elts it can be corrected at a later date. when you have your avarage should take a week or just under take an extra drink keep doing this till you are drinking 8 a day then correct the rest what needs to be doing i have read every caffine drink drank you need to drink 2 glasses of water to replace it. But only do that when you are in habbot of drinking 8 aday or switch to dee caffe. Hope thats useful it also helps trian your bladder so it can hold more fluid at a time.

Back