Frequent toilet vists, is this normal?

Oh my god, it never stops. I just recently started on the Lipotrim diet and being this as my third day and trying to drink 6 pints a water every day is proving to be impossible. Sorry guys, just having a moan but I am so not used to drinking water whatsoever and I hate drinking it without anything in it which is not allowed. For the past three days I have been getting up in the middle of the night as well to go to the loo and then not being fit to get back to sleep. So as well as being tired and cranky, I just wanted to know has anyone else being like this at the very start? Also because my pms is due I am worried that I am not going to do as well that I hoped next week and I am depending on the first week to have the most weight loss. The pharmacist said I should lose up to 1.5 stone(as I am very overweight) if I stick to it and I am determined but i know myself that i will be very disapointed if i wont lose that!!

wee wee visits are totally normal as a man I made a game of it and painted a target at the back of the bowl, my aim is ace now. Wait while the poo poo visits start and its lke giving birth to a breeze block.
Still happy days!

its normal hun :) maybe stop drinking water at least 2hrs before you go to bed and that should stop you getting up in the night. another thing i did was get a 500ml bottle and refil it from a 2litre so you know how much you have drank and smaller bottles seem to go down easier. just remember to sip through out the day and start drinking as soon as you get up hun :) never try and fit it all in at the end of the day. i saw your other thread and i started cd at 20 6 and lost 14lbs in week on hth becky x

yes i was like that to start with,but trust me it does get a lot less often as your body adjusts & if you don,t lose big this wk due to totm it will be more the following.... good luck!! caz x

wee wee visits are totally normal as a man I made a game of it and painted a target at the back of the bowl, my aim is ace now. Wait while the poo poo visits start and its lke giving birth to a breeze block.
Still happy days!

Well that just cracked me up!!!! lol

Thanks becky and caz for your advice. Yea I was drinking right up until bed time so it explains wakening in the middle of the night. Cheers for the tips, heres to a nice long sleep tonight!!

Hi,
Even when not drinking water as I never do I need to go to the toilet frequently so was worried that I'd never be off it. However, the secret is to start drinking early. Have some before anything else in the moning.

I buy a 1ltr bottle that I use a few times before getting new one. Basically I make sure I drink a minimum of 2 of these, have really watered down shakes and any plain tea or coffee etc.

I try to drink most of this before the evening time. It's working...am having brill sleep with maybe one wake up to pee.

My job as a teacher meakes it kind of hard as I can't leave class until break times, 2 a day so have being bursting a few times. I am on day 5 with a major lapse last night but back on track now!!

Best of Luck!!! If I can manage extra water when I rarely have any you can do it too!!!

Well thank god for that, I thought I was going to have to camp out at the toilet. I recently broke my ankle and when ya are dying to go it was bloody hard to get there quick, lol. I don't know how I am going to manage this wen I go back to work. I hope its worth it at the end of the week, fingers crossed!!

Well that just cracked me up!!!! lol

me too ;)

I dont think it's biologically possible for me to wee more than I do right now... the first day I took 20+ visits to the bathroom.

Completely normal... And if we're on the subject of potties... seriously... Beware the breeze blocks... :-/

lol, well i am warned!! by the way congrats on your weightloss so far, how are ya finding it?? Is there anything else that I have to be warned about?

How many days on so far?

I thought ahead a little bit and didn't scoff anything bad for a good few days before kicking off, so it took me 2 or 3 days to get into Ketosis... The first 2-3 days though were a struggle for me.. No energy, I looked white as a sheet, headaches, aching, uncontrollable toilet visits.. (luckily i took a week off work to get into it)...

I've been on 16 days now. i've felt great every day, tons of energy, enough to hit up the gym, ride my cycle, sit ups, etc etc.. I did have 1 bad day on friday though.. I felt TERRIBLE... really bad.. but it passed by the early evening.

Sorry for rambling on ;)

David

Yea I am on day 3 and I have felt some of those changes as well. For some reason I have been extremley cold as well to the point of being shivery and my face is whiter than normal and my body aches too but i could live with all that. I dont get my first weigh in until friday so heres hoping for a good result. I have to say though its great to see some guys on this forum and get their perspective as well. Good on ya for doing so well.

oooo good luck for friday! weeee =D

Uhhm, one thing I could recommend would be to pop to the pharmy and get a tub of Ketostix... 6 quid got me 50 of them.. Have a widdle on them and check the color... you should know when you go in generally, about halfway through the day i went in and i just felt different.. the only thing i could think of was giving the whole house a clean! (i dont clean! I'm a man!!!)

Theres a couple other telltales aswell... you've no doubt heard about the KetoBreath =D thats some nasty tasting/smelling stuff.. I made a friend of mine recoil the other day, i was embaressed, had to run and get some listerine!

then theres the little white spekkies in your wee.. If you're seeing them you'll be in Keto aswell.

David

then theres the little white spekkies in your wee.. If you're seeing them you'll be in Keto aswell.

David

how the heck did you notice this???

Actually it was a pointer from an article i read... you just look next time! seriously.. make sure it's illuminated in there and you'll see these tiny little white specs, LOTS of them.. they're keytones :)

Actually it was a pointer from an article i read... you just look next time! seriously.. make sure it's illuminated in there and you'll see these tiny little white specs, LOTS of them.. they're keytones :)

i beleive you...lol... but who inspects thier wee???... and i dont have illuminated lights in my loo... do you?

not IN the pot silly! I kinda meant, make sure the light is on the the bathroom, because unfortunately they don't glow in the dark =D

Lemme let you in on a secret... i never used to.. I read this thing so I thought... hmmm lets have a look next time! so i do.. and they're there. now... i may look once every couple days. it's just habit now!

White specks in wee! wtf??

Breeze-blocks, omg what have we got to look forward to fellow newbies? hehe thats so funny..Or not, i haven't been for days ouch!

Back