Frequent weeing

This was discussed a few weeks ago actually. Someone brought up a good link about increased wee and weight loss, will have a dig about and see if I can find the thread...

I drink 2/3 litres a day and mayaswell move in to my bathroom :p

Weirdly I am drinking a lot less and still peeing like a goodun!

I cant find the thread, despite best efforts, so I went a-googling on the subject. The general consensus seems to be that we do not pee out fat, we burn off fat as fuel, although there is some suggestion that the "waste" products of that burning may pass in urine. So that could explain it when its occuring over a longer term than the first few weeks when you are more inclined to lose water weight.

Is your weight coming off in the same way? I am wondering if there is a correlation between peeing and weight loss. I just started 2 weeks ago and you are supposed to lose quite a bit in the first few weeks - so I was wondering if the peeing stops and the weight stops coming off a bit as well IYSWIM? :eek:

Actually I never thought about it before but it was really the first couple of weeks that were the worst for weeing through the night and I lost 4lbs and 3lbs those weeks. Maybe was mostly waterweight at first??

Back