Frequent weeing

Persephone

Dh and I are both doing SW and dh is complaining that he is going to the loo all the time. Far more than usual. We're doing mostly green days. I don't think he's actaully drinking any more than he used to

This always happened to me when I started the SW diet. (Now on CD) I was told that this is normal as I am losing fat in my urine. It calmed down though after a few weeks in.

This happens to me as well, think its all the extra fluid in the fruit and veg etc. I am sure it will calm down after awhile, also during the first weeks the reason the losses can be alot higher is because you are losing water. Hope this helps.

Love BUsy XX

I agree with Persephone. In the early days you'll lose a heck of alot of water (you'll probably have lost that bloated feling you had pre-diet?) and there's only one way for it to come out!

If it gets a bit dull then I recommend eating alot of pickled beetroot as it always sends my wee pink which much girlier and slightly more interesting! lol!

K x

Glad to read this, never off the loo and up three times in the night ... I too was considering a trip to our practise nurse to ask for a blood test :eek:

If it gets a bit dull then I recommend eating alot of pickled beetroot as it always sends my wee pink which much girlier and slightly more interesting! lol!

K x

:8855: That really made me :giggle: yamyam! lol

I pee like a good un too.....always :eek: It must be all the fruit and veg because it's never calmed down :D I take it as a good sign that the weight is coming off :D

I'm the same at the moment - after having a few weeks off plan I'm constantly on the loo. On Monday I weighed 150lbs, which meant I had a 7lbs gain - it sounded awful but I know a lot of that is water weight.

In general though I wee a lot more than before SW - I put it down to eating more fruit and veg and drinking more fluids.

Me to meadowbankles i'm up in the night,and dont mention a long car trip lol .xx

There are some nights where I pee every 15 - 20 mins, and I could fill a pint glass each time I swear! I think it means its working :) x

I hadn't thought about it until I read this thread, but yes, I've been peeing for England!!! I think it's because I'm drinking a lot more green tea!

This always happened to me when I started the SW diet. (Now on CD) I was told that this is normal as I am losing fat in my urine. It calmed down though after a few weeks in.

Ohh that sounds like a theory I'd sign up for.:D

I wee so much more since being on SW. Dont know why it is, but sometimes I'll get on the scale before and after and will have lost a pound!

Its so strange that lots of other people had this too, iv been weeing like a trooper too!

I was getting up about 6 times a night to wee at first but it's calmed down a bit now thank goodness!!
Is your weight coming off in the same way? I am wondering if there is a correlation between peeing and weight loss. I just started 2 weeks ago and you are supposed to lose quite a bit in the first few weeks - so I was wondering if the peeing stops and the weight stops coming off a bit as well IYSWIM? :eek:

Last edited:
Back