Frequently asked syn values! Pasta 'n' Sauce? - find it here!

Hi Im new here but been lurking for a while.
The thing that is puzzling me today is WW Healthy Broth soup, according to SW its 6 1/2 sins for that tiny can, is this right? Im a bit baffled as to why its so high when it doesnt seem to have any fat etc added to it just vegetables.

Thanks

Jenzen said:
Hi Im new here but been lurking for a while.
The thing that is puzzling me today is WW Healthy Broth soup, according to SW its 6 1/2 sins for that tiny can, is this right? Im a bit baffled as to why its so high when it doesnt seem to have any fat etc added to it just vegetables.

Thanks

You'd be better off asking this as a separate thread-because this one is for pasta and sauce! I'm sorry I cant help with the enquiry, but there will be someone who can. Also there are some fantastic soup recipes on here so you should have a go at making your own and save the syns :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All of the savoury rice packs are free on green and extra easy.
Very yummy!!! :D

Not quite true, these are the ones for Campbell's (they've taken over Bachelor's from what I've read)

Here's the list from Slimmingworld website:

Cheese & Broccoli EE-5, Red-25 Green-5
Cheese, Leek & Ham EE-5, Red-26.5, Green-5
Chicken & Mushroom EE-3.5, Red-25.5, Green-3.5
Tomato & Herb EE-free, Red-21, Green-Free

Rice: The below is for the whole packet made as directed

Savoury Rice, Chicken & Sweetcorn EE-2, Red-21, Green-2
Savoury Rice, Golden Vegetable EE-2.5, Red-22.5, Green-2.5
Savoury Rice, Mild Curry EE-1.5, Red-23, Green-1.5
Savoury Rice, Mushroom EE-2, Red-22, Green-2

Say said:
Not quite true, these are the ones for Campbell's (they've taken over Bachelor's from what I've read)

Here's the list from Slimmingworld website:

Cheese & Broccoli EE-5, Red-25 Green-5
Cheese, Leek & Ham EE-5, Red-26.5, Green-5
Chicken & Mushroom EE-3.5, Red-25.5, Green-3.5
Tomato & Herb EE-free, Red-21, Green-Free

Rice: The below is for the whole packet made as directed

Savoury Rice, Chicken & Sweetcorn EE-2, Red-21, Green-2
Savoury Rice, Golden Vegetable EE-2.5, Red-22.5, Green-2.5
Savoury Rice, Mild Curry EE-1.5, Red-23, Green-1.5
Savoury Rice, Mushroom EE-2, Red-22, Green-2

So these are the new values for Bachelors pasta and sauce, and savoury rice?? I know the Campbells ones had syns, but I didn't know the bachelors ones did now too!!! :(

Make in minutes Pasta & Sauce + Savoury Rice

Does anyone know what the syns values are for these? I had assumed (it seems wrongly) that they would be the same as Batchelors...

I have bought Tomato, Onion and Herb + Macaroni Cheese varieties.

Oh, and also the Savoury Rice in Golden Veg as I thought this would be free too..... :(

I've just checked sw online and its still saying the rice's are free.. golden free.. chinese free.. chicken free.. garlic butter (sounds gross) Free..

leek ham and cheese pasta excluing milk/butter is 1.. etc

Spoke to my SW lady and she said shes heard nothing about the batchelors stuff changing.. and to just go by the slimming world online syns

And Cheese Leek & Ham is 1 I checked on line u can always use mill from your HE is u have any left I always do from my 350ml allowance of skimmed :0)

Chezzabell81 said:
And Cheese Leek & Ham is 1 I checked on line u can always use mill from your HE is u have any left I always do from my 350ml allowance of skimmed :0)

All the syn values for the pasta n sauces are on the first page of this thread!!! I've tried making them with milk aswell and personally can't taste the difference! If you have a HEa left you'd be better off adding a bit of extra cheese-that's what I do :) yummmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

All the syn values for the pasta n sauces are on the first page of this thread!!! I've tried making them with milk aswell and personally can't taste the difference! If you have a HEa left you'd be better off adding a bit of extra cheese-that's what I do :) yummmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I also make mine with water and I can't taste the difference either. I never added butter to them either - not even in the bad old days before SW.

I'd rather bung a HExA 42g Mozarello on top and grill it for a tasty pasta bake with a big side salad :D

Annya said:
I also make mine with water and I can't taste the difference either. I never added butter to them either - not even in the bad old days before SW.

I'd rather bung a HExA 42g Mozarello on top and grill it for a tasty pasta bake with a big side salad :D

I added butter once and didn't like it at all :( am really enjoying the wholegrain ones too :)

I've never seen the wholegrain ones, typically I use the cheesy ones lol... may have to rethink when buying in future.

2manycupcakes said:
I've never seen the wholegrain ones, typically I use the cheesy ones lol... may have to rethink when buying in future.

They're not that bad-the highest is the macaroni at 2 syns and if you bulk them out with lots of free/superfree veg they would easily feed 2 people!
The Wholegrain ones are in asda and they're on offer at the moment-all pasta and sauce are 40p each :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Are the Crosse & blackwell cheese & brocolli pasta & sauce still 0.5syn for the whole packet if made with just water? Ive tried syns online, but cant see it?
Thanks

OH MY GOD is all I can say.............

I really should have looked around this forum better....I never realsied just HOW MUCH of this stuff I could eat syn free or low syn...I have these packets in my cupboard as we speak and thought they were a major no-no, sooooo glad I know I can have these as a quick munch-lunch or snacky-snack :)

I must sit down tonight and write a shopping list that I can keep in my bag at all times so I know what to get when I go shopping!

Mega pleased :)

THANK YOU

xKx

Back