Fresh bread abd cheese lover

topjaar

Hi there,

I absolutely love fresh bread and cheese and used to eat a lot of it. Now i can hardly eat it anymore but just the smell when i am near the bakery is driving me nuts. I know i can use a bit of cheese as a hex and same for a few slices of wholewheat bread but that is not nearly enough to keep me 'happy'. Are there any good alternatives? Any help appreciated.

What about nice hot petit pans with cheese? ? Marks do mini ones or weigh watchers ??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi RebekahR, are they free, hex or syns?

WW petit pain one is a heb

Yeah that's what i mean Jen. For a small piece of bread i lose the heb for the day. Wish there was a bread and cheese diet..lol

Yes it's frustrating but what you could do kind of depends how much you like your meat is have a green day and have 2heb and 2 hea so you can have cheese and bread but still have a b and a choice left. You can do the daemon ed but personally I always use my heb on potato or pasta on those.

Yeah that's an idea because i tend to do red days most of the time. On a green day now and just made a yummy but very spicy vegetable potato curry. So when i do that again tomorrow i will have bread and cheese for lunch tomorrow then. Thanks, x

Back