FRESH NEW DAY

minime2012

Hi, what encouraging messages of support I received, they really opened my eyes to the fact people care. My LT story so far -
Start weight 14.2
Week 1- 12 . 13.4
Week 2 - 3 13.1
.Week 3 -

Well this is week 3 had a bad start but today is a new day, started with a Zumba class and a strawberry shake so I'll take each passing hour with a smile...

Woo go little lady you've done really well so far AND id be really reeeally happy if i got down to your START weight for my holiday :) so put that in your shaker and shake it :p

Did u find its really not worth it to cheat? Well done for starting again. You CAN do it! I love seeing people with similar stats. I started at 14 6 this time, and am 13st 10 so far, ur so close to the twelves, yipeee, I hope to see them sometime after u. Good luck

Ava
xxx

Daisyhappy! said:
Woo go little lady you've done really well so far AND id be really reeeally happy if i got down to your START weight for my holiday :) so put that in your shaker and shake it :p

Hi, how are you doing on lipotrim ?

minime2012 said:
Hi, how are you doing on lipotrim ?

Hiya :) day 13 for me and doing well, get my second weigh in on Monday i can't wait! I've gotten my OH to hide the scales in our house so it will be a surprise, hopefully a good one! How are you doing?

Back