Fresh new start

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Funky_Munky, 10 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Funky_Munky

Funky_Munky Put the kettle on

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Im going to try my best to keep this as positive as I can, but right now Im feeling pretty annoyed with myself. I have faffed about for so long now to try and get to ten stone but I never seem to get past this point. Now I have five weeks until I go on holiday and I have to try and get as close as I can in that time.

Im annoyed with myself cos for all I have wanted to lose weight I have been really unrealistic about changing my eating habits and what I expect to lose. Ive always put it off for another day.

So today is a fresh new start. I have no excuses anymore, I know I havent followed sw and now I am going to do this!! Not really expecting many repliea, just wanted to make a bit of a public declaration!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MissThomas

MissThomas Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Snap! I made the same declaration just over a week ago and have lost 3lb this week! You really just need to take control and I know it's easy said but u can take control and get this done! It sounds so cheesy but it's true, ur body and ur in control of it! X

4. chun-ky

chun-ky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(29.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Good luck funky munky!! x

5. katty

katty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hiya and good luck getting back on track, i'm trying to get down to 10 aswell, hopefully within the next couple of months. its slow progress for me though lol. hope you get on ok :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.