Fresh new start...

maartje66

That's it, I'm doing it, I've put a start day down. Thursday 23 August is the first day of the rest of my life, my weight loss journey recommences then...

I just thought I'd write down, in black and white, why I want to loose weight, bit of a mixture between pledge and goals really:

I want to give a good, healthy weight loss example to my children, eating healthily and living well.
i want to lose weight to make sure I recover fast if I need knee surgery, and to be as healthy as possible before hand.
I want to stop eating rubbish food when I am stressed or anxious and so I will manage my anxiety much better.

I want to lose 2 stone, just over 10kg which should allow me to reach my goal weight in January 2012.

I am quite frightened about doing it this way, online, as I am so worried I do not have the willpower... I have failed so many times, or put all my weight back on again... But everyone seems nice and supportive so maybe it will be ok.

I have chosen to start on Thursday as it will be the day after my wedding anniversary. My OH is taking me out to dinner so it seems a bit rough to start before then! I'll start again using Slimming World as I liked that program when I was on it a few years ago, going to class I was quite succesful.

When I press send, that's it, committed I will be. Will weigh and measure myself Thursand put it on my profile.

I'm such a scared newbie...

Making a life change is always scary but keep the reasons in mind. You can do this- all you need is the will and determination to succeed! Good luck :)

Back