Step 1 Sole Source fresh start, fresh mind!!!

ayshaahmad

Gold Member
So been doing cd a while but have come to a stage where i am struggling and i need a whole new fresh start on this diet, i am waking up in the morning with a whole new outlook as if it i day 1, i need my motivation back! Wi day on wednesday which i will use as my start point so i will update then but tomorrow is my fresh start!!!!!!!!

ayshaahmad said:
So been doing cd a while but have come to a stage where i am struggling and i need a whole new fresh start on this diet, i am waking up in the morning with a whole new outlook as if it i day 1, i need my motivation back! Wi day on wednesday which i will use as my start point so i will update then but tomorrow is my fresh start!!!!!!!!

Salaam alaikum :) here to follow and support you on your journey... You can do this xxxx

Walaikum salaam thanx sis i need to finish this!!!!!

Glad to see some sisters here, im new to this forum and am going to start eating healthier tomorrow.. i mean, overeating... to reach my goal which is -8kgs.

You not only can do this, Aysha, you will!

You have 2 days to make sure your head is in the game; weigh-in Wed and then the final push toward goal/health/getting pregnant! We'll be with you every step!

Thanx Tizzy means a lot!!!!

So day 1

Am just about to have a hot choc tetra as busy through till 1pm now so will keep me occupied will chug that water down as much as i can! Feeling motivated!! I can do this!!!

sia92 said:
Glad to see some sisters here, im new to this forum and am going to start eating healthier tomorrow.. i mean, overeating... to reach my goal which is -8kgs.

Gd luck sia x

Morning Aysha! Here's to a great day 1! Hope it is a nicely busy day so you don't even think your"re doing CD! Often they are the best days! Good good vibes your way! X

Day 1 done, bloomin hard but now bath and bed as shattered xxx

Thanx girls u sticking by me means a hell of a lot xx

Yeah! Well done Aysha. I had a waver today and just flat like giving up on vlcd and trying to eat sensibly. However I don't think I'm strong enough yet to cope with food choices and portions that would help me continue to lose weight or even maintain. So I will stick it put with you hon! Hopefully we'll both get that buzz feeling soon!

Jelliebabe said:
Hey Aysha! We all gain from the valuable support you give, and were all in, or have been in the same boat x

Glad i have people in the same boat i think half my trouble is people eat so much junk around me i just cave and dig in as well like at the moment my house is full of left over party food from my sons party on sunday so i am mad for doing this with so much about and my son isnt interested in eating it but i have hidden it all away in old tins so i cant see it! My kitchen is being fitted next week so i suppose its a gd time as everything will be packed away, i will just have to resist the take outs!

Kira said:
Yeah! Well done Aysha. I had a waver today and just flat like giving up on vlcd and trying to eat sensibly. However I don't think I'm strong enough yet to cope with food choices and portions that would help me continue to lose weight or even maintain. So I will stick it put with you hon! Hopefully we'll both get that buzz feeling soon!

It is so hard i am no where near being able to live without cd and i have prooved that by gaining weight back as i automatically go for the junk food but i am sure if i chose an omlette or chicken i would be just as satisfied! Lets keep going kira i know we are at completely different stages but we can still do this together!!!!

So day 2 and off to see my cdc and i am kinda scared i feel like i am going to see my head mistess lol but i have text her and told her i dont want to think of the past and today is fresh as if the first time i met her so lets hope all goes well i am dreading to see the scales!!!!

Very positive thankyou but disgusted in myself, not looking back and saying how much i used to weigh but this morning on her scales i was 17.12lb!!! So onwards and downwards!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Very positive thankyou but disgusted in myself, not looking back and saying how much i used to weigh but this morning on her scales i was 17.12lb!!! So onwards and downwards!!!

That's the spirit, It's now that counts not yesterday! Make it positive and make it count x

Back