Step 1 Sole Source fresh start, fresh mind!!!

Hey girls, i think i am back, last week it was 3 bad days, this week it was 1 so babysteps but its coming off and in the right direction! Life is so hectic at the mo i dont get time to come on here much, my downfall is my water as i am too busy to drink it, and as we know that is the key, so am hoping for a better week next week, i just need to see those numbers come down to keep me focused!
How are you both? Will try to catch up on diaries when i have a minute!!!!

Hey girls, i think i am back, last week it was 3 bad days, this week it was 1 so babysteps but its coming off and in the right direction! Life is so hectic at the mo i dont get time to come on here much, my downfall is my water as i am too busy to drink it, and as we know that is the key, so am hoping for a better week next week, i just need to see those numbers come down to keep me focused!
How are you both? Will try to catch up on diaries when i have a minute!!!!

Hi am good luck on your baby steps back! Try to drink your water it really does help Hun! X

Keep going Aysha. Remember you have lost 4st 10 already and you can lose the rest. Just keep going, you can do it.

Come and tell us how you're doing? I need more inspiration to get going properly again.

Theresa you are doing really well!

Hi girls i am doing great, still need more water but am taking in more than last week, seem to have my mojo back :) keeping busy is helping! How are u doing?

Good to have you back Aysha! I missed you!

Good to have you back Aysha! I missed you!

Its taken its toll on me to be honest, mentally and physically but i am getting there i think doing the baby steps has helped just need to keep it up!!!

Aysha, so glad you have your mojo back! Keep busy and it does make it a little easier as you don't have to "think" about food, about not having it or having it!

Ok so i am back, struggling big time but completed my first day yesterday and feel positive now that i can do this! I do not know how much i weigh as refused to look at the scales when i saw my cdc so she will just tell me each week how much i have lost, seeing her twice a week to keep me in check! Lets hope i stick to it this time, holiday at end of may so lets hope i have lost at least 2 srone by then!!

Hi Aysha, you are not alone! I tried to get a full day of vlcd under my belt to day and lasted until lunchtime! I am trying again tomorrow. I have basically gained about 4 to 5 since the new year and lost a couple of pounds and gained them. But slowly I can see the scale creeping up despite a couple of STS's! So I shall be joining you in your endeavours to reach ketosis heaven over the next few days!

Hi Aysha, you are not alone! I tried to get a full day of vlcd under my belt to day and lasted until lunchtime! I am trying again tomorrow. I have basically gained about 4 to 5 since the new year and lost a couple of pounds and gained them. But slowly I can see the scale creeping up despite a couple of STS's! So I shall be joining you in your endeavours to reach ketosis heaven over the next few days!

So glad i am not alone but obviusly sad for you that your struggling, need to catch up on diaries but only really see you and tizzy around which is a shame :( gd luck for ketosis kira, we can get back on!!!

Gd week this week and lost 5lb need to stop picking at things, all high protien but still adds up. Heres to another gd week!

Well done you! That's great! Sounds like you're back on track!

Getting there tizzy, taken me long enough! How are you getting on?

I'm doing ok - seem to be doing great at maintaining, even though I'd like to lose some more. Have definitely lost focus on dieting - rest of life is taking over. However, I'll keep plugging at it. As do we all.... ;-)

Back