Step 1 Sole Source fresh start, fresh mind!!!

Salaam alaikum, are you still around xx

Waliakum salaam Katie how are you? Yes still here and struggling along, how are you doing?

Alhamdulilah I'm ok, on day 2 of final restart and feeling better than any other restart I have done so I'm optimistic inshaAllah... Are you still on Cambridge?

Hey! Ladies! Glad you are feeling good Katie. I felt like that when I put a concerted effort in back in September and it really helped me to stick to it. It really is getting the frame of mind right isn't it? Have a good day and you'll be in ketosis before you know it!

Back on Cambridge now,I had a break as I was fooling myself into thinking I was doing ok! I am back up to 19 stone 2 so I really had to get back on track before I saw those 20s again, am sickened at how bad I have done and all the effort and money wasted last year! I haven't told anyone I am doing this either I just need to put my head down and get on with it! My CDC has been amazing and has really helped! Good luck Katie!
Hey kira I do read your posts every now and then, you are doing so great!

Good Luck to you too... Im here if you need any moral support, you know you can do it as you have done it before. Doesnt take alot to go backwards but you have done great by realising it and stopping yourself... we know the first week isnt easy but its worth it :) good luck inshaAllah x

Aysha - glad to hear you're still in the game! I hope you're well and truly on Cambridge and in ketosis. You know how to do this, you just need to get on with it and you'll be back in the 16s and heading for goal! Take care.

Back on Cambridge now,I had a break as I was fooling myself into thinking I was doing ok! I am back up to 19 stone 2 so I really had to get back on track before I saw those 20s again, am sickened at how bad I have done and all the effort and money wasted last year! I haven't told anyone I am doing this either I just need to put my head down and get on with it! My CDC has been amazing and has really helped! Good luck Katie!
Hey kira I do read your posts every now and then, you are doing so great!

Hey Hunni

As of today I'm also back, I'm a bit like you as in most of the weight is back on and i don't want to tell people again as I feel such a failure but we have to take some good from our past Cambridge experience and realise that we can do this and the only thing stopping us is ourselves :) I'm going to weigh myself in the morning and I know I'm not going to like it but we both know a few good weeks and we will be on a roll :)

Good luck chick, we CAN do it x x x

Awh! Aysha, Angel you can do this this again. You are right Angel you've got to look at the positive experience from Cambridge. You are not a failure at at you are human. I do understand though what you feel as I've been there when I did Cambridge not once and lost and regained but twice! It's painful I know. This time I've only got this far because I was thinking about maintaining from the start, planning ahead how I saw maintenance and what it would entail in terms of food choices. I also reminded myself often I had to change my lifestyle my food choices to succeed in not regaining in the future. Doesn't mean I can never have certain things ever again but only once a week etc i have to accept that because if I don't I will regain.

please keep posting and on minis because I know that the support and encouragement was crucial to me getting this far in my journey. You can do this. Xx

Hiya girls, gd luck to all of us getting back on the wagon, kira you are doing so well and a true insperation!
All is going well, I have been good food wise but not in ketosis as having cough medicine and strepsils, have had this cold for weeks now and the cough has finally come out,hardly any sleep so need something, I have my wi on Saturday morning and am out with friends Friday night but am meeting them later so I don't have to go for the meal as I know I will cave, I am still not fully confident in myself yet! I know I won't have a great loss as the sugar in medicine doesn't help but am hoping a loss is a loss and any loss I am happy with!!!

Aysha you must be feeling frightful. Having a cough that just stop is exhausting I do hope you get better soon.

Im sure you'll still have a loss remember a deficit in calories still gives weight loss.

I'm surprised at my own weight loss I have to stay but I did generally maintain over Jan and Feb and a couple of bouts of illness did boost the weight loss thought would not recommend that route as it was awful. Like you had had a cough for 2 weeks and couldn't sleep and ribs hurt etc.

have a good day tomorrow sending good vibes your way. X

Aysha you must be feeling frightful. Having a cough that just stop is exhausting I do hope you get better soon.

Im sure you'll still have a loss remember a deficit in calories still gives weight loss.

I'm surprised at my own weight loss I have to stay but I did generally maintain over Jan and Feb and a couple of bouts of illness did boost the weight loss thought would not recommend that route as it was awful. Like you had had a cough for 2 weeks and couldn't sleep and ribs hurt etc.

have a good day tomorrow sending good vibes your way. X

Thanx for the words as always kira :)

Last night was successfully, I ended up in franky and bennys with friends before the cinema, was going to go later but had to go as they picked me up! All I had was 2 bottles of sparkling water and oven baked salmon with mixed green salad and asked for no dressing :) very pleased with myself and then sipped on water all through the film! Off to see my cdc this morning!

Good choice! Well done! That is the bit which is the hardest. Restraining when in a situation that one hasn't planned for! I know the triumph you must have felt! Once we practice that restraint all the time we'll be maintaining properly! OK one step at a time! Keep drinking that water!

I have been having so much water because of coughing so good on that front, lost 3 1/2lb which I am happy about,not in ketosis because of medicine and strepsils but still pleased! Onwards and downwards!

That's a great loss. You know despite the medicine etc you may well still be in mild ketosis. The sugar in them probably gets used up pretty quickly just with daily activity. Hope you are coughing less and turning a corner. And once again well done on the loss!

That's a great loss. You know despite the medicine etc you may well still be in mild ketosis. The sugar in them probably gets used up pretty quickly just with daily activity. Hope you are coughing less and turning a corner. And once again well done on the loss!

Thankyou kira, I sooo need to catch up on your diary and see how well you are doing!

That's a good loss sis well done :) x

10.6/48

Getting to goal one pound at a time!

Back