Fresh Start - The Fast Diet - Wishbird007(Liz)

Hi all, well my first fast day wasn't so bad! Really enjoyed my dinner. Feel full n proud of my will power, so not used to having any! :)

Fast day no 1
B: choc weetabix n skimmed milk 166cals

Lots of water, black coffee n 2 sweeteners, diet coke.

D: slow cooked chicken n broccoli n carrots, bit of chicken gravy. Roughly 325 cals.

:) yay me x

Wow you did really well! I'm struggling to find te motivation to fast this week but will give it a go tomorrow. Xxx

Hi all, well my first fast day wasn't so bad! Really enjoyed my dinner. Feel full n proud of my will power, so not used to having any! :)

Fast day no 1
B: choc weetabix n skimmed milk 166cals

Lots of water, black coffee n 2 sweeteners, diet coke.

D: slow cooked chicken n broccoli n carrots, bit of chicken gravy. Roughly 325 cals.

:) yay me x

How are you finding the fast days? A couple of friends have done similar things and I have heard mixed reviews, very curious though!
X

Wow you did really well! I'm struggling to find te motivation to fast this week but will give it a go tomorrow. Xxx

AW cheers hun, I was v determined x :) there's always tomorrow, u can do it, but if u not in the mood... Don't worry x

Last edited:
How are you finding the fast days? A couple of friends have done similar things and I have heard mixed reviews, very curious though!
X

My first one was fine but I thought it was gonna be bad, i drank plenty I found this helped tons x give it a go if u don't like it at least uve tried, its my second fast day tomoz x :)

Aw, damn kinder eggs haha. My little cousin tried to give me one last night but I resisted the urge. Trying to keep off the choc for a while cause I had a serious addiction at one point :(

Indeed damn them, but I enjoyed it today tho x

Wed non fast day:
B: choc weetabix, semi SK milk
L: ham n egg salad, strawberry mullerlight
D: large chicken salad
Snx: kinder egg
Black coffees
:)
Fast day tomoz .....

Yesterdays fast day was train wreck!! I am ashamed of myself! X :mad:

Yesterdays fast day was train wreck!! I am ashamed of myself! X :mad:

Aww don't be hunnie.. That fast day to me sounds IMPOSSIBLE!!!! You have it yer best I'm sure and that's all you can do

Aww don't be hunnie.. That fast day to me sounds IMPOSSIBLE!!!! You have it yer best I'm sure and that's all you can do

Bless ya ta love. Started out OK but some idiot at work stole my choc weetabix so I had porridge, lasted til about 2pm had will power up til then but a colleague had brought me n my friend who is fasting with me a piece of choc cheesecake as a gift for helping him, so we both felt obliged to eat it after then I felt sick n faintly so it didn't help at all! Had a fantastic deep tissue massage later tho to sort my stressed shoulders n back! Hurting today tho x :) glad its Friday! Hope our OK x

Subscribing - good luck, like Fat Harrie - I've seen heard of mixed reviews so its good to observe a Minimin friend's journey - you never know I might need a quick fix and this could be it, good luck!!! Am here to support xxx

Hi love, cheers for your support. Weigh day on Monday, so we shall see....a work colleague has been on it for 8wks n has lost 1 stone...so must b good x :)

It being a wkend I thought I would be bad, but been good today, had cereal for breakky n a big prawn cocktail for tea. Although I did have nearly two bottles of wine last night. Oops :eek:
Wine is my downfall!
Next WK I need to up my exercise as all I've done is walking, gardening etc, I gonna start running next WK, live in front of a reservoir, so have no excuses!
:eek: I can do this!

LIZ! I found your new Diary :D Yay!!!
(Sorry, first time I have been at an actual computer since you came back!!)

Fast Days are a great idea, seen some great results on those plans. If you're savvy you can have loads for your 500 cals, and really get full.
WW soups are really low cal for lunches if you need a filling thing. The "Glorious" soups are thicker, and mostly under 150cals for a serving.

Green beans
Broccoli
Cherry toms for snacking
Sweet things, I guess the Muller Greek yogurts are about 85cals a pot. Sugar free jelly is about 10 cals a serving.... Eep :)

STir fries for tea I guess, you get heaps of veg for a low calorie meal!

Using MFP?

Best of luck Liz, I shall be watching!!! x

A quick note, ive opened up the Tech Support, so if your registered, but have not gotten the confirmation email, you should be able to post there.

Pierce

Hi pierce I've been registered ages!?!

LIZ! I found your new Diary Yay!!! (Sorry said:
Ah thanks jen, s'ok I know u had stress etc ;-)

Yeah thanks for your advice, I trying a late breakfast then fasting til tea but I may try having ng a low cal lunch instead may b more filling.
Good thinking on the stir frys too, been having meat n veg or meat/fish salad so we will c how I go. I am on MFP again too, so I pretending to mean business. :banghead:

Thanks for our support love, its nice to have u guys again, I've missed it.
:p

Sounds like a good plan and we're always here for you :)
I lost you on MFP, will you add me again please? It's "refinne" - Thanks chook :)

Morning, Happy Monday ppl. Weigh in.............i've lost 3lb :D
X
Fast day tomoz so a good day today x

Hiya

I'm new to the 5:2 and fasting, and just came across this...i'm wondering what you eat on 'fasting days' and if it's possible to eat 3 times a day, or is it 2? I'm planning on seeing if i can get the book in town today!

I usually follow SW but i'm getting all too worried everyday about what i'm eating, measuring etc and I like the health / scientific benefits of the fasting.

Many thanks xx

Back