Fresh Start - The Fast Diet - Wishbird007(Liz)

Sounds like you had a great weekend. STS is a great result x

Yeah I did ta love.
Cheers
I shall remain positive x :)

Well done on STS after the celebrations at the weekend. I haven't eaten much at all this week so I'll be happy with STS too (unfortunately not eating doesn't make me lose weight.... makes me hang on to the weight I have haha)

Any plans this weekend hon? X

Well done on STS after the celebrations at the weekend. I haven't eaten much at all this week so I'll be happy with STS too (unfortunately not eating doesn't make me lose weight.... makes me hang on to the weight I have haha)

Any plans this weekend hon? X

Cheers love, it shud still mean u shed pounds for sure x
Not much happening at wkend, just chilling up to now, u love? Any more dates? X :rolleyes:

Hi all
Got weighed this am, Stayed the same which is OK as I had some treats for my sisters bday.
We had a great time, went out for dinner Saturday night then played games n drank wine. Then on her bday, Sunday went to Yorkshire wildlife park, was all good.

Back to stressful work today, bought laptop home n carried on my work, just finished x hope it will stop my worrying tomoz x :confused::eek: hmmm more kalms tomoz x

Well done on the STS - what days are you fasting this week?

Re work - you need to stop doing this - once you start its so hard to stop - i have just returned to work after 3 months off sick with depression a lot of which was over-work related - can you speak to your manager? or was it just a one off?

Not fasting at mo, felt faint last WK. Haven't time to b ill.
So eating healthy n exercising!

Good day exercise wise anyhoo.
Got up at 5.30 to use our gym, did 5 on bike, 5 on rower, trying to get me fitter so I will up the minutes every other day.
Did 2 sets of sit ups, pulled a muscle ow, but still no pain, no gain.
Then ran/fast walked 45mins round my reservoir behind my house.

Eaten a bit much but according to MFP I'm OK. Had choc too oops.
Better day tomoz, even if I can't walk...:what::screwy::p:rolleyes:

Hiya, hope you don't mind me popping in and having a read :)

Sounds like you had a nice time for your sister birthday, and great you could have some treats and STS, it's better than a gain!

will pop again soon :)

Welcome, not properly fasting at mo, as felt a bit ill last WK, but have found my appetite is reduced from just doing it 1/2weeks.

Thanks for nipping on, speak soon.
What diet RU coin love? :)

Well done on the STS - what days are you fasting this week?

Re work - you need to stop doing this - once you start its so hard to stop - i have just returned to work after 3 months off sick with depression a lot of which was over-work related - can you speak to your manager? or was it just a one off?

Not fasting, see previous post...... Management r a little busy with milestones etc, don't worry I won't make a habit of it, it was to save me from more stress. Cheers :)

Hope your pulled muscle is easing off a bit today, take it easy xx

Cheers honey, yeah better today. Still managed sit ups his am, extra set too, this all good.

Today's exercise: sit ups, 5 on rower, 5 on bike.

Gonna do aerobics DVD tomoz. Happy Wednesday to all x

Hi jen n all
Going on again, I'm aware more now that I need to cut down n do more exercise, so been walking a lot, n my treat has just been a bit of wine. So feeling optimistic. X :). Happy bank holiday all x

Glad to see some optimism, Im totally behind you, can totally do this :D

Thanks hun for sure, you too x positivity is the key x :)

Weighed in today.
-0.3 kgs so another loss lol

Tis all good.

Well done on the loss!! :) x

Back