Fresh Start - The Fast Diet - Wishbird007(Liz)

Lizzzz!! Were are you!!! I hope you didn't just keep going on that bike;)

Hi loves I'm back, as of yesterday, just sorting the house put etc n will b back on her tomoz for sure.
Had a super time, knackered but relaxed lol :)

Hope your all OK x

Hi all
So sorry only just logging on again. First WK back at work n lots of washing etc then had a christening today n joined a gym again been today for first time, was OK apart from had a headache lol had a swim m jacuzzi after my hour in gym x

Anyhoo, holiday was ace, did 1673 miles over two wks, my hubby Al loved it, had a few bits of showers but otherwise was like it is now, so got a bit tanned lol
Stayed at various places starting in Wales, below is the map of the route n the place list off my T-shirt.

Don't want to bore u too much...................................Had a great time n saw lots n stayed at various places, best b&b was in Kent n tenby, kent one was like a stately home it was amazing. See pix. Massive room n bed. If u go to Kent, stay here Thurnham Keep, can't recommend enough.

Hope your all OK. N loving the weather lol
:)

Attachments

• 1373828921788.jpg
    1373828921788.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 1373829010937.jpg
    1373829010937.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 1373829040217.jpg
    1373829040217.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 1373829057988.jpg
    1373829057988.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 1373829514402.jpg
    1373829514402.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 1373829522956.jpg
    1373829522956.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 1373829532163.jpg
    1373829532163.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 38
Oh my word, fabulous!! Looks like such a good trip, fab memories I bet!!
And love the photo with the helmets on the bed, so so cute :D

xx

Hi all
Just a quick call in, just off to the gym, first proper week at it n will have been 3 times, I have measured myself to keep a check on my toning up hopefully.

Off for a bday BBQ later tho... Lol :D:what:
Happy wkends to all.

Measurements log - in inches

Hips 40
Waist 34
Chest 36
Thigh 24
Leg 16
Ankle 10
Arm 12

I'm gonna keep an eye on these.

Did an hour n bit at gym yesterday finished with a dip, steam room n jacuzzi x :)

Pics are fab, you're so gorgeous... and wow to that room with the big bed - love the pic with the helmets on the bed lol!
How's it going now? X

Pics are fab, you're so gorgeous... and wow to that room with the big bed - love the pic with the helmets on the bed lol!
How's it going now? X

Hi hunni
Ah thank u, bless u. Could be better tho lol
Yeah great bed, we always do the helmets on the bed PIC :)

Its going OK love, not being strict enough but going to the gym 3x a week, so feeling like I making an effort, went for a four mile walk yesterday too, its tiring me out tho lol will keep at it x

How RU doing darlin? Xx

Hi hunni
Ah thank u, bless u. Could be better tho lol
Yeah great bed, we always do the helmets on the bed PIC :)

Its going OK love, not being strict enough but going to the gym 3x a week, so feeling like I making an effort, went for a four mile walk yesterday too, its tiring me out tho lol will keep at it x

How RU doing darlin? Xx

I've never even been on a motorcycle, I'm a big fraidy cat :p

I'm not strict enough either but have started walking and cycling every other day! Least we're trying :)

I'm alright thanks hon xx

I've never even been on a motorcycle, I'm a big fraidy cat :p

I'm not strict enough either but have started walking and cycling every other day! Least we're trying :)

I'm alright thanks hon xx

I was at first hun, but once u go a few times, u get a buzz, its great fun, maybe u should have a go!

Were trying n we've got to live a little too! :)

Glad your OK x keep that pretty chin up!

Hi loves
Hoping ur all doing OK.
Sorry not been around, been busy doing all sorts.
Setting up our little photography business on the side of normal work.

So if u know anyone lives nearby Yorkshire n wants wedding photos or portraits can give me a shout, were on FB now or website.
www.essentials-images.co.uk Or [url]www.FB.com/Essential.photography

Or just visit me on FB n like our page, would really appreciate it.

If u struggle to find our business page, look for me liz allsop :)

Not dieting at mo too busy. On hols in a bit, (hot tub cabin) so after then i will be back at it n in the gym x take care sweeties i will catch up with u all soon :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back