lunch
fat free supernoodles
2 apples

2nd break
cherries
2 kiwi fruit

dinner
salmon fillet
pasta bake (pasta, quark, eggs, brocoli, spring onions, garlic, mushrooms, tomato)
clementines (6)
babybel 3 syns
extra low fat laughing cow 2 syns

A much better day than i've had in some day it seems to have clicked again so i should be alright for the rest of the week not looking forward to eigh-in but then it is downwards!

so far today
brekkie
1 babybel 1/2 HE
blueberries
smoked salmon
scrambled eggs
activia yoghurt

going to walk to work and have soup and fruit in my breaks and this evening it will be yesterdays dinner warmed up!
Feeling much more postive today and don't feel as bloated etc that i've been feeling at the mo.

so far have had
apple
scrambled egg
smoked salmon
bread HE
babybel 1/2 HE

Lunch
am packing some veggie soup and fruit this evening will have the remainder of my pasta bake to finish it off. then tonight is d-day then back on course.

didn't have much lunch as didn't fancy the soup
only put on 1/2lb so need to get back onto the programme am back to having lost 3 1/2stone so far and i'm hungry to hit my next target
after wi had crisps 8 1/2, extra slice of bread 6 syns, mini magnum after dinner 8 1/2 so used 23 syns today had a SW mint bar and for dinner had gamon, mushy peas and fried egg.
Can see no obstacles coming up going to up the exercise and plan what i'mm eating have said i want a 4lb loss next week i really want to get there.

Have had an ok day today had the dentist first thing was late and rushing so no time for brekkie so had a prawn endame bean salad leaves, pepper and noodles a bag of shapers salt & vin twirls 3 1/2 syns a 10 jelly beans 2 syns and plenty of fruit.
Dinner had 1/2 smash pizza HE for cheese with smash, garlic, tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers then had a roast dinner (eating a little up the spout) parsnips, roast pots, turkey, gravy and mixed veg 4 syns- then polished off a msgnum 8 1/2 syns so not been over my syns by too much today have tomorrows and the weekends meals planned out taking a oast dinner into work and in the evening am having a tuna steak with rice and mixed veg with plenty of fruit and having my brekkie in the morn to set me up.

okay i'm sneaking on here had another week of gains have put on another 2 1/2lbs need to get this extra blubber off pronto. Went through my books last night and am looking at some of the ready meals i've sneaked in this wk e.g. sains bgty tikka marsala is like 9 syns or something and i had the birianni (can't spell) and egg fried rice which is 9 1/2 syns i've hadmy head in the clouds. so i'm going to be sending my consultant pictures of everything i'm eating for the next week and i'm really going to go for the exercise.

Well i have been on course for today 10 syns used felt so much more in control
brekkie
apple
pear
kiwi fruit
smoked salmon
scrambled eggs
coffee

mid morning cadbury's biscuit 4 syns

lunch
apple
2 clementines
fat free super noodles
alpen lite bar 1/2 HE

mid afternoon snack
aplen lite bar 1/2 HE
cherries

Dinner
apple
gamon steak
fried egg
sw chips

nature valley fruit and nut trail mix 6 syns

this is also my first full day with no pepsi max which is why i am writing this in bed feeling a bit sorry for myself. What has helped me today is taking a picture of everything i am eating- i'm not cheating because i'd only be kidding myself.

well yesterday was another day fully on plan with no pepsi max i've been taking pics of everything i've been eating it has certainly helped
breakfast
apple
2 clementines
1 apple
1 kiwi fruit
smoked salmon
scrambled egg

lunch
quorn stirfry -all free

snacks
leftover gamon from last night
2 clementines
1 apple
2 aplen lite bars HE
2 babybels HE

Dinner
chargrilled vegetables, tomatoes and pasta with mozarella and pesto so synned at 6 syns
large glass of wine 8 syns - actually measured my wine for the first time!

Meant to add if you click on my profile albums underneath my avatar i've out pics up of my first day on track and am planning on uploading pics of my first full week back on track

Well have been on plan and am well and truly back on plan have had a few gain over the last few weeks but I lost 5 pounds last night so feeling on top of the world have been honest about what I'm eating and taking pics and will continue to do so this week

Well have been off plan for a little while just following a low calorie meal plan quite similar to SW and feeling much more in control of myself felt like i was spiralling out of control at points but at the mo i feel i've gotten my head round things a little better- not sure if that makes sense but am feel like i am in the driving seat so hoping this will carry on for some time- am also booking a bootcamp so this will be my year of being fit and healthy- hope everyone is doing well xx

Okay am back...
Had a pretty rubbish end of 2012 and what do i do the old chestnut of comfort eating- it has at times felt out of control but am trying to follow the plan again I want to be feel like i am in control of my body again xx Here for inspiration and to keep myself on track xx

Thursday
Breakfast
Smoked salmon
Scrambled eggs

Lunch
pasta made with chilli & tomato sauce 2 syns oil
pear
orange
activia yogurt 0%
low cal lemonade syn free

pear
Dinner
gammon- free
spinach pasta bake 4 syns cheese HEA
lettuce
tomatoes

Will have a couple of cups of tea in the eveing am sure that will be covered by rest of syns.

Well what can i say was out and about when a packet of skips fell into my mouth 4 syns could have been worse have also just started my period which probably explains the desire for crap at the mo.
Think I've got most of tomorrows meals sorted not sure about dinner but will see what the day brings.

It feels strange to be going back to being aware of what i'm eating my poor body is taking some abuse at the mo. Can't wait to feel more comfortable in myself.

Day so far

Breakfast
Banana
Baby bel 1/2 he
Cup of tea other 1/2 he

Lunch
2 plums
2 clementines
Bowl of tomato chilli pasta with some mixed veg
Low cal lemonade

Need to decide what to have for dinner but might have a lookie in the supermarket cause that's how I roll

well spent a little too long wondering aimlessly around Sainsburys picked up some lazy ginger not sure why lol obv feeling adventurous - opted to buy some thin sirloin steak 2 pieces under a fiver and that is lunch sorted for tomorrow had
Dinner
Steak fried in frylite
mushrooms
1/2 tomato
1/2 tin mushy peas
1/2 packet vegetable pilau rice
fried egg

have bought some redbush tea roobioos so something like that- have drunk it before and am trying to increase how much i drink as am sure am dehydrated quite a lot. Have been snacking quite a lot on
clementines
pear
2 activia yogurts
more tea
also have struggled the last couple of days to include a healthy b choice or not finding anything in the cupboards- should have bought some alpine lite bars as i really like them so had
28g bran flakes
a little bit of milk say 3 syns just to cover myself

not sure how much milk i have had but don't think it's been that much i should have measured it out but if i swap from normal tea to redbush on some days i can enjoy 2 whole babybels.
have realised for some time that i am a secret muncher but sometimes i just wish i could stop am not sure my body is used to me not having so little rubbish in it- it's probably in shock lol.

Feeling more postive in myself just want to carry on at the moment- long may that continue.
:)

Yesterday
Breakfast
acivia yogurt
blueberies
2 clementines
cup of redbush tea

Lunch
Yesterdays leftovers
steak
vegetsble pilau rice
mushrooms
1/2 tomato
1/2 tin mushy peas

Dinner
SW chips cooked in frylight mixed herbs and garlic
salmon fillets
mushy peas
large glass of sparkling wine 10 syns ish eek maybe more?
to follow...
bread roll HE
2 babybel HE

Snacked on lots of fruit
clementines
pear
apples

2 alpen lite bars 6syns

As you can tell i get quite snacky in the evening even after i have had my dinner think i've got back into the snacking routine at the mo.
Was pretty tired out after work but went and did a shop didn't buy anything unhealthy but stocked up on some alpen lite bars, activia 0% and muller lite yogurts didn't realise they did turkish delight flavour so got 6 of them!, beetroot, 2 salmon fillets etc so should have lots for the next few days

tortilla sunday brunch syns free.jpg

My sunday brunch

mushrooms
potatoes
tomato
egg
parsley
beans

cup of redbush tea

View attachment 76694

An example of mysteak dinner from the other night made double so lunch the next day was sorted and meant I didn't need to work out what to take to work. Find it is deadly if I'm not prepared as I spend lots more money on prepackaged stuff and can normally be tempted and then think oh i've blown it all for the day what other junk can i have. I find i get better the longer I am on a plan it becomes a habit but really want a good start this time.

so far

mullerlite turkish delight flavour yum can't believe it's syn free
2 clementines
pear
1 babybel 1/2 HE A
cup of redbush tea

have been plagued by a headache the last few hours- although I've cut down considerably on Pepsi Max it had been coming back into my diet at lunchtime and before i restarted SW was having normal tea with all the caffiene so wonder if I am having a bit of a withdrawal from that today?

Back