fresh start

Well the eat-a-thon continues

2 kiwi fruit
1 apple
ff supernoodles syn free
cup of redbush tea

1 babybel the other 1/2 of my HE
and have chomped my way through 2 aplen lite bars HE B

Am finding it really strange writing everything down that I've eaten even though I've done it in the past it certainly makes you realise (or makes me realise) just how much I ate before and how much more I eat on my day off compared to during the week which is why i need to watch carefully what I am having. but find in myself I feel much happier having decided to return to the SW way haven't told anyone I am doing it I know what to do (well most of the time!!)

Dinner
2 quorn sausages 6syns
1/2 tin mushy peas
mushroom rice
fried egg
2 clementines

2 turkish delight flavour muller lite eaten whilst catching up on ripper episodes.

Feeling very full at the mo- funnily enough lol :rolleyes:

Monday
Breakfast
melon pineapple blueberries and activia yogurt.jpg
Blueberries
melon
2 slices pineapple
activia 0% yogurt

Lunch
Have been baking a couple of SW quiches for the next few days do had
small bowl of butternut squah cooked in frylight and garlic roasted in the oven
followed by 3 1/2 syn sausages (am clearing out the fridge been there a few days!) and 1/2 tin of baked beans
apple
turkish delight flavoured muller lite
half syn sausages with baked beans.jpg

So 1 1/2 syns used so far today...

Dinner
lettuce
tomato
spring onion
beetroot
mixed veg
salmon
mushy pea leftover
butternut sqush mini quiche made with garlic, eggs and ff fromage frais

Large mug of redbush tea
5 almonds 1/2 HE B
alpen lite bar 1/2 HE B
2 Babybel HE A

Have also bought some mini choc bags some mini cadbury animal biscuits and mini toffee crisp biscuits also 5 syns- decided a little bit of what I fancy I couldn't stick to no extras as long as I'm sensible lol! But being in the supermarket in the junk isle made me very aware I was looking for things individually packed so they can be stored and are exactly calorie controlled. It makes me realise how little 100 cals is let me tell you !!

Should add have opted for the animal biscuits 5 syns so 6 1/2 syns so far today.
Will be having one of the cad hot choc for 2 syns before bed so 8 1/2

Last edited:
Breakfast
Blueberries
Activia 0 yogurt

Lunch
1/2 very healthy tuna, pasta, beetroot spring onions but it didn't quite hit the spot lol
Also had a
Tuna sandwich on brown bread am counting the bread as my healthy b and the sandwich was 99 percent tuna so only a couple of syns to cover the mayo I think

Also had 3 slices of pineapple

Will have to think about what to bring in for lunch tomoz as don't fancy the same as today

Just checked the syns for sandwich 14.5 syns so even of I take the 6 syns for my healthy b I've used 6 1/2 syns
Thought I would look it up as I would only be kidding myself

Well ummm... had a roast dinner not very good and capped it off with some chocolate biscuit things so am thinking have used up a further 30 syns I think arond then added to the earlier total have used up lets say 40 syns so far today. Haven't really gone overboard with the syns before (I know this is my first week lol) but i think if I have lowish syn days as have another night out dance party thing on Saturday so will have to allow some extra syns there.

Need to get myself sorted for tomorrow am thinking my usual fruit and yogurt in the morning and for lunch might just take in a packet of ff supernoodles and fruit. Dinner will be stuffed peppers then am out for the evening... but hopefully a more in control Patch tomorrow!!

back on track breakfast
activa ff yogurt
blueberries
kiwi fruit
water
(noticed yesterday i hadn't even drunk 1 litre before the evening must rectify that today)

Lunch

Orange
Pear
Ff supernoodles
Banana
Shapers sparkling cream soda

Feel much more in control then yesterday! Have to see how the rest of the day goes x

Dinner
jacket potato
roasted pepper with a veg mix
beetroot
tomatoes

Went for my dance class and then woops a small galss of sparkling which didn't taste that great so in all probably just about staid within my syns need to get some fizzy water so i can glug that instead anyway looking ahead event sat evening other than that will try and be somewhat on plan hopefully :rolleyes:

Feeling rough this morning pounding headache felt on such a high after the class yesterday

Breakfast
Blueberries
Kiwi fruit
Activia ff yogurt

Lunch
Carrot and lentil soup sun free
Pepsi max (strictly one off- honest)

Here's to a better afternoon hopefully

Well yesterday went a bit wrong had nothing planned for the evening wound up eating quite a few salted almonds but apart from that went really well- bangs head on desk!!

Well the least said about the weekend the better have consumed close to my body weight on junk not sure or not admitting why I do this to myself it was a bit of classic sabotage me thinks

Anyway fresh start today
Breakfast
Blueberries
2 tangerines
Activia ff yogurt

Lunch
Last of the lentil and carrot soup sun free
Followed by a portion of sw broccoli pasta bake sun free as cheese is HE A

This break time I've drunk 1 & 1/2 litres of sf squash really need to keep the drinking levels up as a lot of the time I think I get really dehydrated

Anyway lets hope the rest of the day goes as well xx

Back