fresh start

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
Well after my rant about making a mistake and joining ww iv decided that im definitely stickin with sw, i only stuck with ww 5 days and realised that sw is actually most definitely the plan for me, iv wasted £15 but sure we live and we learn ;) i really need to get my ass in gear and stick to plan this time as i have been goin to class for ages n keep gaining n losing the same amount! Class is on wed and i no iv defo gained so im thinkin of just completely wiping my history and startin afresh what do u think?as iv only lost a measly couple of pounds now anyway, i think a fresh slate may be what i need xx

Have you thought of trying a different class so its a completely new start?

No i love my consultant she is brilliant and so are the class, the rest of the consultants in my area are completely and utterly useless, iv been to them also, it isn’t my consultant fault that i haven’t stuck to plan its my own as usual lol xx

Come on curvygirl, the other attempts were just a practice run, this is the one!
You can do it :D

Come on curvygirl, the other attempts were just a practice run, this is the one!
You can do it :D

exactly chic hehe :D im so determined i CAN do this :D:Dxx

I think a fresh start will be good, I have been bouncing around between WW and SW for so long!
When I do SW I miss the variety but when I do WW I miss the bigger portions and end up hungry as its too easy to eat rubbish. WW is a great plan but I think for me, its just too tempting to have too many crisps etc.
I am having a fresh start too, I have realised by coming on here again that there is a lot a variety on SW, its just me getting stuck in a rut eating the same old things.
We can do this, this is our year, we have had the practice and tested different plans too, now its time to put the plan into action! Good luck x

I have messed about for months!!! I gain then loose then gain then loose :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: :rolleyes:

I need to go back to basics, I get weighed tomorrow, gonna have a wee slice of cake tomorrow evening (its Valentines Day :rolleyes:) then start a fresh on Wednesday morning and stop all this nonsense i've been doing lately!! :)

Good luck with it this time, you can do it :D xx

Girlies we are all in the same boat hehe we CAN do this :D my fresh start is 2mro too and class is 2mro night :D cant wait to get stuck in and back to basics :D good luck girlies xxx

Back