Fresh start

fatgirl666

Hates to post
I will be visiting the pharmacy tomorrow to see about lipotrim:p.

Eeek! So what happens when i see this pharmacist guy, he sounded pretty nonchalont and easy going about it all
" Just pop in any time tomorrow"

my pharmacist is like that

when i saw mine she just gave me a dvd to watch sent me home with a medical questionnaire
i watched the dvd which basically tells you about the diet, filled out the questionnaire took it back the next day and was given my supply

hope this helps and good luck x

Mine gave me the dvd and I raced home and watched it and flew back to pharmacy all before lunch and got my first weeks supply and started there and then! I just felt sooo motivated to do it!

I have to say I find this site much better for information than my pharmacist!!! So keep posting!

yip when i dit LT was given a dvd brought it back filled out a form and given my packs and off i went. she didnt really care that much!

Watch the DVD online at the LT site!

Then you can tell the chemist you don't need the DVD....and start ASAP!

Good Luck, this is the best diet ever...it doesn't even feel like a diet, so easy when you reach the heaven that is KETOSIS!:D

I went in on a Monday morning, filled in the forms and took the supplies away. I started there and then!

I didn't watch the dvd coz a friend was on it and told me all I needed to know. I've learnt even more from this site.

x

:) thanks for the replies ladies.

I will watch the dvd on the site and hopefully i wont need to wait to get my packs. Just think tomorrow could be my day one :-D

You guys are so helpful! *trots off to watch the DVD online before her visit to the pharmacy* :D

Back