Fresh start

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Kaalin, 2 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Hi folks. It's soooo nice to be back here. I've just returned from holiday and after deciding to go into RTM 4 weeks ago and lose the remainder of my weight through good management of food it's been not as managable as I first thought being out there on my own - no internet and no group! I have actually gained weight although that said, I've not been that bad.

I have refocused on goals and have decided to return to abstinence for a while and set a more concrete target weight. Anyway, just wanted to let you know why my sudden return. I've been a bit down and hard on myself emotionally the last few days, feeling like a failure but after a long chat with my LLC I'm refocused and feeling positive. After all, on holiday normally I would have gained at least a stone!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    :)Welcome back Kaalin and good luck with your weight loss
  4. Wytchy

Wytchy Have a Little Patience x

Slimming World
    Look how far you've come hun with a brilliant weight loss - plus you've been away, had a good time - then got back on the treadmill straight away before the rot starts setting in. Good luck with everything you want to achieve from here on in xxx:)
  5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome back Kaalin!

Don't worry - you are back in the fold now. ;) :) Back on track, and you will be shedding those pounds once and for all again before you know it. :)

Hope you had a nice holiday.

6. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Well done, that girl

:break_diet:Well done Kaalin
    You've nipped it in the bud, had a good talk to yourself and you are back on track before you let things slip too far.
    I hope I can be as sensible when I start reintroducing food again ----I 'm afraid I won't cope well with it.:eatdrink051:
  7. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

lost over 60 lbs with ll
    welcome back and hope u get to where u want soon xx
  8. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Hi everyone. Thanks for your kind words. It was tough. I'm very black and white and I thought I was "cured" after months of abstinence and no slip-ups. So I suppose in reality it's been a much needed wake up call!! xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.