Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Fri, Sat and Sun - EEEK!!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Bimbie Finn, 31 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Bimbie Finn

Bimbie Finn Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello everyone, just wondering if some of you lovely peeps could help me im going away for the weekend travelling and staying in a converted lorry so we will be eating and sleeping in there. I have use of a cooker, oven, mircowave and fridge, wont be in lorry much so i wondered if you could give me some ideas on what to take dont mind red, green or ee days, its just that i dont want to be cooking all weekend!!
    Thanks in advance :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd keep it simple, make things before you go you can make spanish omlette & have with either salad or SW chips. I love boiled eggs for snacks; before you go you could make things like, spag bol, shepherds pie, chilli, curry etc, then serve with rice, SW chips, pasta.

I'd take staples like pasta, rice, potoates, & frozen veggies, peas, corn, brocolli, cauli etc.

Have a lovely weekend, it sounds exciting ;)

4. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Quorn cottage pies are great. They are 4.5 syns each but you get a big plate of comfort food for that- have it with red cabbage (3 for £5 at Tesco)

Asda lamb shanks in gravy are free, so you could get some microwave low fat mash and a tin of peas to go with them

I know mugshots are generally seen as snacks, but when working away I sometimes put 2 in a bowl and it is just like a nice bowl of tomato pasta

Asda canned chick pea dhal is free and delicious- just heat it up and have it with jacket potatos or steamed rice

Tesco canned chicken in white sauce (light choices) is 1 syn and lovely with veg or rice

Tesco canned stewed steak is free and you could put it in a pie dish and top with mash/sliced potatoes and have with veg

Have a great time
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.