Friday afternoon poo thread

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Since doing SW seem to go at least twice whilst at work.

Does anyone else get embarassed going for a poo at work?

I know everyone has to do one but I hate it if there is someone else in the toilets when I have to go.

Thoughts..

as i have crohns and have had the runs for 14 years i no longer feel embarrased at work however i hate it if i am in the loo and someone comes in and goes to the loo next door to me.

I can't poo publicly but if someone does come in while I am there I have to stay until they have left.....there is one woman in the business centre where I work though that poos in public and if she knows who is in the cubicle next to her she has a conversation with you while she is doing it!!!! Then when she is done she calmly goes and gets the air freshener & sprays it around - has she no shame!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twice a day? You should be so lucky :rolleyes:

I can't poo publicly but if someone does come in while I am there I have to stay until they have left.....

I agree!! I rarely have to go in public as i only go once a week :) normally on a sunday after alcohol the night before lol

but when i have had to go if someone comes in i'll sit there as quitely as possible until they've gone and then rush out lol

xx

i dont like people coming in or going in the next cubicle if i can help it, but i do poo often and when i need to go, i go! i dont perticuarly care where.. and its not a massive deal for me.. whereas i have friends who wouldnt be able to bring themselves to poo anywhere but there own house. . . my OH sees it as 'his' time and will often take reading material, or of most recent.. the laptop! GAG LOL

If i have to go in work I pile loads of toilet paper down the loo first (Stops any sounds or marks!!! lol) then have a good old spray of air freshner lol

Luckily it's only a single toilet in a spare room so no one else will be around

I can not manage a wee let along a poo in a public place:( although about an hour ago I just had the daddy of all poos, I never used to get excited but now I know they could have a potential impact of a loss I am all smilies :)

i remember one week i gained a few lbs and a couple of days later i had the biggest poo, i actually cursed myself for not doing it before wi.. my god.. the lengths we go to! LOL

i remember one week i gained a few lbs and a couple of days later i had the biggest poo, i actually cursed myself for not doing it before wi.. my god.. the lengths we go to! LOL

Oh the amount of times that has happened to me!!!! I always wonder how much I would have lost if I had gone before....

I'm a twice daily - before work and after. I can't go anywhere other than home... or hotel rooms, LOL.

I've lived with my BF for almost 5 years and I always ask him if he needs to go before I go. I'm really weird when it comes to toilet habits!

I knew you'd show your face :)

What can I say?? Lol! Like a kids in a candy shop!

I have noticed recently I only seem to go at work! The funniest bit is I always say to my colleague to not go in there cos the infamous pooer is out and about! lmfao! She doesn't know it's me hehe!

I find it so difficult going to a loo to do anything if there is anyone around!
I wait until they are gone before I can even go!

What can I say?? Lol! Like a kids in a candy shop!

I have noticed recently I only seem to go at work! The funniest bit is I always say to my colleague to not go in there cos the infamous pooer is out and about! lmfao! She doesn't know it's me hehe!

:8855:

:sick0019: I'm a once a dayer and only at home, if we go away for the weekend I have to wait until we get home!

Back