**FRIDAY DAILY THREAD**

Hi all,

I dont usually post much but the daily threads really help keep my mind occupied...

I'm 100% for 4 days now (yay) and am going to reward myself with a nice bath with some lush products...

Doing well, just wish no one ever invented junk food! :)

good luck over the weekend everyone!

well i think ive got day five in the bag, bought some lovely pamper products from Virgin Vie and Sanctuary Spa firming creams and wraps so im going to get into a routine of bath, pampering and posting on here as hubs works nights so sunday to Thursday im on my own and need this place for support.

Hope you all get through the weekend ok and have a good night.

Hiya all!

Back on track for me today but still behind on my water. Going to settle down with a litre bottle and watch the new series of Benidorm tonight in a hope it will cheer me up a bit.

Hope you've all had a fabby 100% day!

Really behind on the water today!!!!!!!!!!! Going to take 4 litres with me for when im watching the boxing. Feel really down today and I don't know why. Im sure I'll get over it x x

OMG what a day, it started so well too, worked all morning took my son to nursey and my mindee left at 1.30, my boys are staying with their grandparents tomorrow it will be the first time I have been without them for any amount of time really, and I decided it would be a good time to paint the kitchen, so off i went to get some paint, and i accidently came home with a new table and chairs Oops lol
then went to pic my son up from nursery and while I was having a natter with other parents he fell and smacked his face really hard on a bench :(
So I have spent the last 3 hours up the hospital, he is fine they said to expect bruising and his teeth may go wobbly but not to worry :(
and to treat him as he has a head injury
so I started the day hungry have been busy throughout and I'm still hungry, I honestly think I'm going to eat tonight and then be back to 100% tomorrow, finding this week so much harder :(
xx

Hello daily threaders

Clocking in a bit later than usual, today I visited Brighton. Myself and a friend that I used to work with went to see a much loved retired colleague who moved to Brighton six months ago for his retirement. I enjoyed the ambience, whilst they tucked into pasta meal, wine and afternoon tea. It was sunny and warm, a very pleasant day.
2 more packs and a half litre of water to sustain me until tommorow.

evening girls
well im 2 packs down and 3 litres of water have gone in too
had my swim, no one tried to harpoon me but onw swimming with the wave machine on is soooo difficult!
need to get a smaller swimming suit, the girls tried to make a break for it lol
listening to my tunes again tonight and will go make a mousse soon

need to get a smaller swimming suit, the girls tried to make a break for it lol

Lol, a crazy reggae singing topless lady in the pool!

Back